Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

Juhu Aerodrome

Haha ok PSX, I thought you had it uninstalled :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Holidays from tomorrow so a long weekend. I am trying to put coconut trees to the west of the airport because of the beach there so its more tropical but the water is very bad in that area.   I will put more buildings in the exclusion zone and then revert back to getting the airport done. 

Wanted to do landclass and stuff for my country but I don't know how that is done, so tried to create a mesh which I did but the whole land area  went from Bombay to Dubai :) , so I have left the idea of making it. 

Put some sharks in that water !!!!

Looking fwd for a new relase Zulfi... Please reinforce the rw so I can try to land my Aerowinx PSX 744 there !!!!

Lisbon - Juhu, nonstop! Hehehe!!!!  Those trees can help me to stop, just in case the rw isn't long enough :-)

Have a nice holiday Zulfi!  

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Put some sharks in that water !!!!

Looking fwd for a new relase Zulfi... Please reinforce the rw so I can try to land my Aerowinx PSX 744 there !!!!

Lisbon - Juhu, nonstop! Hehehe!!!!  Those trees can help me to stop, just in case the rw isn't long enough :-)

Have a nice holiday Zulfi!  

hmmm sharks luv them , but they are not so close to our shores mostly the great whites, sometimes dolphins are spotted but quite far and not seen from the shores or the beaches and those beaches are dirty :) but we did have a whale or  something wash up on that beach.

what do you mean reinforce the rwy ?  

haha  trees won't stop you but you can climb up on them have some nice coconut water

BTW the 747 won't land on those rwys , as they are less than 4000 ft and I guess 747 require more than 3000 meters.  

Yes, but I'm NUTS!!!!! Heheheh

Just like these guys:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

You should land @VABB which just east of VAJJ , I think only one runway there is big enough for jumbos not sure.

Yes, VABB is among the valid airports in PSX :-)

Actually the 744 can land there at 09 / 27 and 14 / 32

Main Simulation Rig:

Well I just did ortho photos for Mumbai tiles +19+072 and +18+072 not that great , but lets see.

Very funny thing with the ortho photo , first my coastline is showing up as the default XPX coastline and the trees have almost disappeared , now what did I do ?

let me redo the orhto photos , luckily I have kept the downloaded raw ortho so now it is only converting the Z17 :) 

Just woke up and wanted to edit more of the airport , but I feel like taking a flight as the weather seems clear with some wind. 

I am using some mods for the ocean from .org not sure if it does anything , need to check it out. 

I may download Goose Bay Alaska Ortho Scenery, when I tried the Orhto by downloading a few tiles it looked  nice and clear. 

Sadly can't use Alpilots Meshes on my laptop very bad fps due to just 8 GB RAM and 1 GB VRAM.

Love flying in Alaska. But first my hometown.  

Anyone know of a good library for coconut trees let me know . There are a few palm trees that i can use but they are a little abnormal in color and size.

No flight till I update / repair  Xplane , I messed up the bitmaps :) as usual

Hmm I went and deleted the airport and recreated it. Good test , it was easy.  But I am not sure about what buildings should I put in the airport because some look like hangars and some don't .

Next would be getting coconut trees in OSM so I could tell W2XP to generate them , else it is all hand placed and as I said earlier the trees from the library are abnormal.  

Problem, I created two different exclusion zones , first one is the airport area and the other one down  SW at the sea shore where I think what looks like containers but not sure, in the second exclusion zone i put the red colored containers and a couple of fishing boats but when I fly over that area it does not display them.

So I guess could be the OSM data I am using is overlapping it. 

Did you list the airfield scenery before the OSM area in scenerypacks.ini or whatever it is called under the "Custom Scenery" folder Zulfi ?

Ah.... Developing can sometimes be soooo stressing :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Did you list the airfield scenery before the OSM area in scenerypacks.ini or whatever it is called under the "Custom Scenery" folder Zulfi ?

Ah.... Developing can sometimes be soooo stressing :-/

I don't understand all that scenery order.  

It should display it because it is part of the airport it scenery pack.

Wasted the holidays could not get anything done with WED and no flight time :( .  Carried the laptop to work so I can try using WED  during lunch hours :)