Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Flightbeam - excellent customer service!

I want to express my gratitude to Flightbeam Studios for their excellent customer service.

On Sunday I noticed they had a sale on and purchased the one airport I thought was missing in my collection - KSFO.

It wasn't until I went to uninstall the older version that I realised I had already bought it last November. Knowing the situation with digital purchases I wasn't confident I would get a refund so when I wrote to them explaining my mistake suggesting a credit note they immediately refunded my payment. I did of course supply proof of both purchases.

Well done Flightbeam. That's the first time I've made that mistake and I'm very grateful to you for the way you handled this. You'll certainly get more of my business when your next product comes out. :Applause:

• Upvote 3

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great post Ray!  Positive comments like yours are greatly appreciated and I think our membership will like the feedback!

Best regards,

• Upvote 1

Cheers Jim. I always like to praise companies who look after their customers. In the long run it pays dividends for both parties.

Yes it is service like this that goes a long way. Goes to show the advantage of this point of contact with a studio compared to using a larger distribution service

• Upvote 1

Flightbeam Studios for their excellent customer service.

I'll echo that, Ray,  as I found their Forum very helpful too. I have all four of their airports. Excellent renditions. And value for money in a sale, although I picked mine up just before New Year's Day.

That's fantastic, guess that was the push I needed to buy KSFO. The importance of dealing with real people, not automated systems is huge!