Sign in to follow this  

I have not yet seen the contents of this update, but the Hint is actually correct.. the Roll switch is also the autopilot master switch.

But for what we have twice an autopilot master switch? I thought, it's the roll controll switch. So pitch would be a master switch too. 

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

The factory manual for the Century III autopilot, actually states that the Roll switch is also the autopilot master switch.. so that is modeled correctly.

Why there is a separate switch next to the autopilot panel, I do not know.

I guess the real airplane has one..

The interior.mdl has a new date. The install screen shows still 1.1.

The air files, the aircraft.cfg are still the same. No changes to sound or textures seen.

The exe files to change the panel are new.

I have asked them to change the Heading switch animation.. that would involve changing the interior.mdl file..

Bert

Please check one thing for me:

Turn on the autopilot, to Heading mode.

Select NAV on the rotary coupler switch.

Does the Heading switch stay in (as it should), or does it pop out?

The roll switch is named ' Autopilot Master Switch'

with the 'Hdg' switch engaged and on, engaging the 'Nav' switch the 'HDG' stays engaged but the text pop notes it 'off'

switching back to heading mode on the rotary knob the 'HDG' switch pops out.

bob

edit just tested the pop-up autopilot, appears to work the same, just one little bug, the pitch switch disappears between switching to alt. another hmmm Bert ( off to bed, thats enough for one day) )

I just installed my V1.2. copy..

The autopilot now has slightly different problems.. but with my earlier autopilot fixes applied, it seems to work quite well. 

Need to do some more testing, but if you already have my autopilot fixes, try applying them to this newer version and let me know!

Edit: the ALT and Pitch buttons do not interlock properly..

A V1.2. version of my fixes is available.

Bert

I just installed my V1.2. copy..

The autopilot now has slightly different problems.. but with my earlier autopilot fixes applied, it seems to work quite well. 

Need to do some more testing, but if you already have my autopilot fixes, try applying them to this newer version and let me know!

Hi Bert where are thEses fixes and are they for the GTN - this AC500 as a GTN installer so not sure if you have done something to the GTN on the AC500 - thank you

Rich Sennett

Just request via PM..

Thanks Bert always count on you - your a Star - this is ok in P3D right ? no biggie I will find out

Rich Sennett

The ADF tuner now seems to be back as ver 1.0, can't tune the middle digits.

bob

The ADF tuner now seems to be back as ver 1.0, can't tune the middle digits.

bob

I do not use the ADF much, but using the mouse wheel to turn the inner and outer ADF tuning knobs, and left clicking on the same side of the knobs to switch digits, works for me.

Bert

A V1.2. version of my fixes is available.

Thanks for the v1.2 fixes Bert!  Received them yesterday.

--- Jim  ---

I do not use the ADF much, but using the mouse wheel to turn the inner and outer ADF tuning knobs, and left clicking on the same side of the knobs to switch digits, works for me.

got it working now, with the 'hand pointer' on - or +; right clicked and it changed from set 10's to 100', then left clicked or mouse scroll to change value.

bob

Just installed v1.2. Windows 7, FSX Gold. The 2d AP panel pitch button is black. I can scroll over it, click it on then it appears. Anyone else? Onebob mentioned something similar above.

Don Nelson

Just installed v1.2. Windows 7, FSX Gold. The 2d AP panel pitch button is black. I can scroll over it, click it on then it appears. Anyone else? Onebob mentioned something similar above.

Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you the fix.

Bert

I installed V1.2.  I noticed there is no mixture control.  I have saitek throttle controller and it moves the levers on the quadrant but there is no movement in the gauges. Worked good in the v1.1. Is anyone else have this problem.

System

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2 (box ver)

Win 7 Home Premium SP1

Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz

10 GB RAM

64-bit Operating System