Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

P3D v3.3 Hotfix Released

Hello

Similar Question from me.

I have 3.3 installed from scratch.

So all I have to do to run the 3.5 client msi and it will update my 3.3 to 3.5??

Thanks

14ppkc-6.png

Hello

Similar Question from me.

I have 3.3 installed from scratch.

So all I have to do to run the 3.5 client msi and it will update my 3.3 to 3.5??

Thanks

Yes but you have to uninstall the 3.3 client first

Or just run FTX central which will update object flow.

If there is a new one available it is usually updated when you start P3D. I assume that if it doesn't that running FTX Central will do nothing.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

If there is a new one available it is usually updated when you start P3D. I assume that if it doesn't that running FTX Central will do nothing.

Vic

Correct Vic, but when you have set in FTX central to check for updates it will do it for all FTX products installed including object flow ;-)

In this case I had the update first via FTX central not via P3D ;-)

André

Correct Vic, but when you have set in FTX central to check for updates it will do it for all FTX products installed including object flow ;-)

In this case I had the update first via FTX central not via P3D ;-)

I think he is asking if there is a new object flow file for the new version of P3D 3.5 - I have not found any answers on this and would like to install global but still waiting

Rich Sennett

I'm gonna upgrade from V3.2. Now i know i need to update the client but do i also need to update the content.

I seem to remember the last time i upgraded from 3.1 i had to update the content to get gsx etc working.

I think he is asking if there is a new object flow file for the new version of P3D 3.5 - I have not found any answers on this and would like to install global but still waiting

I'm running the latest update and p3d v3.3.5 and Object flow find this version of P3D perfect ;-)

Current version: 1.0.13.2

André

I'm running the latest update and p3d v3.3.5 and Object flow find this version of P3D perfect ;-)

Current version: 1.0.13.2

Thank you good news 

Current version: 1.0.13.2     whats this  ?

Rich Sennett

Has it resolved all the scenery problems like UK2000? Hesitating to re-update until i am sure all my current addons (all P3D v3 compliant) will not be adversely  affected.

my uk2000 seems to be working

14ppkc-6.png

Thank you good news 

Current version: 1.0.13.2     whats this  ?

That's the current updated version for P3D v3.3.5 ;-) You can look at the dll file...

André

That's the current updated version for P3D v3.3.5 ;-) You can look at the dll file...

Thanks not on my pc at the moment  are you referring to objectflow.dll ? and was it pushed by Orbx ?

Rich Sennett

Thanks not on my pc at the moment  are you referring to objectflow.dll ? and was it pushed by Orbx ?

FTX central is orbx  and yes objectflow ;-)

André

FTX central is orbx  and yes objectflow ;-)

Thanks Andre seem to be going back and forth I know Orbx products just wanted to know if an official objectflow.dll has been pushed for today ? P3D 3.5 - I was told to wait yesterday - I did a complete new install of the new P3D version - want to be sure - thanks 

Rich Sennett

Thanks Andre seem to be going back and forth I know Orbx products just wanted to know if an official objectflow.dll has been pushed for today ? P3D 3.5 - I was told to wait yesterday - I did a complete new install of the new P3D version - want to be sure - thanks 

No problem Rich but this one was pushed by ORBX ;-) No manual download just via FTX central and there update routine.

You could ask at the FTX forum but it seems to working fine here local but not tested extensively...

André