Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

P3D v3.3 Hotfix Released

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks gerard

just tested with FsDreamteams Zurich and works really well.

so thanks to LM for their hard work..

steve

GTN 650/750 updated. Just run the configuration tool which will update the tool to version 1.07. That will update the GTN to work with the P3d hotfix.

I downloaded the client, didn't see any change for my broken scenarios, I checked the build still 3.3.3.17556, what is the build number for the hotfix?

Kind regards, Michael

Downloaded the client, fixed my runway flashing issue with Orbx Payware airports such as KRDD. However, each time start P3D, receive a notice that Orbx Module ObjectFlow not tested with FS version you have installed; Run Once or Don't Run. I click Run Once with no issues that I am aware of.

Downloaded the client, fixed my runway flashing issue with Orbx Payware airports such as KRDD. However, each time start P3D, receive a notice that Orbx Module ObjectFlow not tested with FS version you have installed; Run Once or Don't Run. I click Run Once with no issues that I am aware of.

ORBXLibs need an update to eliminate that error message. FTX Central just added an update for it, but it doesn't say what the update is for. Other addons that rely on "nonstandard" interactions with P3d:

Flight GTN 650/750 - updated, run the F1 Update  tool

FSUIPC - Pete Dowson hasn't posted anything beyond 4.955, so maybe somebody else knows if that works with the hotfix or not

ASN - not yet

TacPack - not yet

Just learned of FTX Central update but didn't fix objectFlow msg. Sure things will be sorted. Thanks much for info!!!

ORBX will only provide any further updates after their servers stabilized. Until then all updates are deliberately disabled. 

Kind regards, Michael

maybe it was a cache, got the update now, happy to have airport running back. I also noticed ORBX FTX Central v2 going back and having to Apply Group again

I also notice that the only overlay that works with P3D so far (Precision X) is not working anymore to check my vram usage.

Did anyone notice it?

FSUIPC - Pete Dowson hasn't posted anything beyond 4.955, so maybe somebody else knows if that works with the hotfix or not

Yes, no change for FSUIPC since the main 3.3 release. The installer will complain that it doesn't know the later build number, but it does no harm, and anyway if it's already installed you don't need to reinstall after applying a Client uninstall/install.

Pete

• Upvote 2