Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

RTH broken ?

RTH  is not working for me anymore.  (beta4) Anyone  found a way to make  it work  with the latest beta ?

thx

I heard the actual refs have changed for some of the art controls (I can't remember from where), so it will require an update from the developer. This is just one of many addons broken at the moment for me in the beta, including SkyMaxx Pro.

I heard the actual refs have changed for some of the art controls (I can't remember from where), so it will require an update from the developer. This is just one of many addons broken at the moment for me in the beta, including SkyMaxx Pro.

Ok. Thanks !

This is just one of many addons broken at the moment for me in the beta, including SkyMaxx Pro.

What's broken with SMP? For me it works fine...

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Just doesn't load at all. I have errors all over my screen about NULL exceptions and the like. It still works in 10.45

Just doesn't load at all. I have errors all over my screen about NULL exceptions and the like. It still works in 10.45

Odd... My SMP seems to work well. Have you seen any talk about this at the X-aviation forums?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Hmm, for me SMP , the Real Weather Connector and FSGRW now work fine with the beta 4. Even the new 727 v2 now works in the beta.

And RTH is broken by design. Since they are using Art controls that are only for internal purposes, they can´t complain if X-Plane changes some art controls.

Not my fix, but user "Sparker". It works. I found this on X-Plane.org forums, RTH plugin comments:

It looks like they changed the dataref from 

sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_end
sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_start

to

sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_max
sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_min

SOLUTION:
I have changed the three places in RTH.lua where

sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_end

is to

sim/private/controls/skyc/sky_imm_max

Hope it helps.  S!

Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz ; Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i GT ; Mb Asus Maximus VIII Hero ; 240Gb SSD Kingston SSDNow V300+ 2TB SSD Samsung EVO exclusive for Prepar3D v3.2 + 2xSeagate 6TB SATA3 64MB ; 32GB DDR4 2400 G.Skill Ripjaws V Red ;  

Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB ; 48" TV Samsung HW-7500 Curved UHD 60Hz