Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Sawyer

Elaine, I could use your help again with Tongass

I can change the title, Jack, if it really bothers you. To see the AI moving, typically you need traffic set at 20% in the sim.  Not sure if it's 10:15 or 11:15 for the cutter.

We all are appreciative of the time and care that Elaine takes with her guides.

Enjoy!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Good stuff Jack, Glad you got sorted :smile:  

Remember - the defaulttexturecount at the top of the cfg file is one MORE that the number of the last entry. The  numbers start at 0 - so if your first was 0 and your last was 10 - your total count would be 11.

Yes very good Vic,  I missed that,  Thank you for chimming in  :hi:

*Correction* 

Look at your last Entry, Mine is 422!!    Your last Tongass Entry PLUS 1   Mine is 422,  So i will change the DefaultTextureCount=383   TO  DefaultTextureCount=423

Woke up early and saw this post in my email.

I just checked mine.  First, they all got re-sorted .

The top line says "DefaultTextureCount=1054 and the very last line is 1053 so I guess that would be correct.

:smile:

Jack Sawyer

The top line says "DefaultTextureCount=1054 and the very last line is 1053 so I guess that would be correct.

Yes Jack,  thats exactly right.  The first Number starts with 0,  But still counts as a +1.    Spot on 

Yes Jack,  thats exactly right.  The first Number starts with 0,  But still counts as a +1.    Spot on

Very good, thanks again Elaine.

I'm sure this will help a lot of others too.

Best regards,

Jack

• Upvote 1

Jack Sawyer

Some people might say that choosing a topic that reflects the actual content is key to getting good answers.

Some people might say that "Elaine, I could use your help again" is not such a topic.

Some people might even say that it should be nominated as one of the worst topics ever.

A totally unnecessary post. It adds nothing to the conversation.

Dale

• Upvote 1