Sign in to follow this  
captain420

P3D 3.3.5 and EZDok, how to set initial zoom for a certain aircraft?

What's the latest version of EZDok for P3D? I have 1.187 I believe. Everything seems to work okay except for one thing. When I pick the airbus to fly, after it loads up and I'm on the runway, the initial zoom is so wide or far out. Even though I have already configured my views for this plane in EZDok. I hit shift+F1 for pilot view and it's looking exactly the way I want it. But how come everytime I load this plane up for the first time, the initial zoom is wrong? I have to hit shift+f1 for it to display how I want it to for the pilot view.

I don't have this problem with any other planes. Initial zoom is always correct except for the airbus.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Starting in VC? Dosen't matter. Try to set your zoom using your MOUSE WHEEL while recording, (default recording key is number 2 on your keyboard number pad!). EZdok doesn't accept/record zoom settings with the traditional keyboard plus + and minus - keys.

Yes, 1.187 is the latest iteration.

Hope this helps!

The Aerosoft Bus doesn't load to the VC. I have a button set up on my joystick to take me to pilot view.

NAX669.png

Hi mike

I use the aerosoft airbus and Ezdok and mine does load to the VC.

I use the default aircraft situation then pick the airbus

steve