Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

XtremePrototypes Classic GLJ 25 SE Review

The GLJ Model 25 SE is a native Prepar3D v3 addon fully compatible with P3Dv3. We never had any complaints about the addon "not working" in the sim.

Did you contact Xtreme Prototypes for technical support regarding your issues? While we do not answer technical support requests in forums, we offer personalized technical support to registered users and we answer normally the same day or within one business day.

As for the FSX version, it is fully compatible with FSX SP2 with AEP, FSX Gold fully installed, FSX Steam, Prepar3D v1 and v2. It is also compatible with P3Dv3. The only difference between the native Prepar3D v3 version and the FSX version, is that the FSX version contains a few less animations in the cockpit due to some limitations in the simulation platforms. All systems are identical in both versions.

Did you report the "bugs" you are referring to so they can be investigated and possibly corrected in our upcoming patch for this addon?

Please feel free to report any issue you may encounter while installing and flying this addon. Xtreme Prototypes welcomes comments, ideas and suggestions from our most valuable users because they allow us to make better products.

I had the same problem described in some posts before with artifacts in vc, but I didn,t know about the manual mod to avoid this, I will give a try this week. (I don,t know if there has been any update about these). About the fsx installed in p3d v3 I was talking about some less simulations in vc compared to the p3d version. (My mistake I didnt explained my self correctly).

Another cuestion:

Is there any way to have gtn750 and milviz wx at the same time in vc?