August 24, 201610 yr The trim button disconnects CMD A, yet I can't see any assignments under the controls., in the p3d control settings. It has only just started doing this, but I am not sure why? Is this something I'm doing wrong with the NGX, or p3d? Many thanks Jools J u l ia n D i a m a n d i s
August 24, 201610 yr Yeah, something wrong. Don't use the trim with A/P engaged, doing so will disengage it. Dan Downs KCRP
August 24, 201610 yr Commercial Member Is this something I'm doing wrong with the NGX, or p3d? Why are you trying to trim with the AP on? Kyle Rodgers
August 24, 201610 yr That's correct behaviour. As Kyle said, you'd never under any circumstances use the trim switches with the AP engaged. Even use of the 737's CWS mode doesn't involve use of the trim switches. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah. Currently flying IRL: Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, Evektor SportStar, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
August 25, 201610 yr Clarification: You can't use the elevator trim without disconnecting the A/P. You shall not use aileron trim with the A/P engaged. You can use rudder trim with the A/P engaged. Matt Cee
August 25, 201610 yr Author Clarification: You can't use the elevator trim without disconnecting the A/P. You shall not use aileron trim with the A/P engaged. You can use rudder trim with the A/P engaged. Thank you yes I realised, in the shower the obvious answer to this. After a good nights sleep, it seems obvious now. I was just practicing circuits and tracking the 112.15 VOR at EGJJ. I was doing things different to normal. The A/T stays on which was probably what I was mixing up to the CMD. J u l ia n D i a m a n d i s
Create an account or sign in to comment