Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Flight controls not working

Hey guys,

I'm really getting problems with flight controls and not get them working. Maybe it's I'm not used to props...

• the elevator is inverted
  • the rudder is not working and when trying to taxi or take off the pedals are "pulled" to the left side
  • after trying to enable 125Mh controls I had no controls

That problems makes me stop trying to learn to fly the Dash.

My system:

Dash 8 Pro Edition

P3D V3.2

Windows 7

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Did you calibrate the controls using mjc84cpan? You must do this when the aircraft is loaded in P3d.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Did you calibrate the controls using mjc84cpan? You must do this when the aircraft is loaded in P3d.

Thanks for the idea. I loaded up P3D to calibrate as I to be honest haven't done that. But it didn't help. The cpan recognizes my inputs but thats all...

On the pics below you can see that with different throttle power settings the rudder also changes??? On the pics the yoke is in neutral position and I only moved the throttle. First is with minimum power the second with full power.

throttlemin7cu0h.jpg

throttlefullq3u4x.jpg

The rudder/tiller adjusting throttle input is by design, it's to assist with tight turns when you only have single physical throttle connected to your Pc.

Not sure what to suggest now, although you could try setting up 100 hz controls which would bypass Fsx. I think you need to contact Majestic directly. Could be a FS Uipc configuration issue.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I had major issues with the Q400 and my hardware. It turned out simply that the various controller IDs were incorrect. As such, axes were active in the configurator that hadn't been even assigned in FSX or FSUIPC...

You may need to check that the axes you are assigning are the on correct controller device...

A

Check your simulator control setup dialog for duplicate controls. It looks like you have a throttle lever linked to your rudder pedals. If you are using the 125hz interface, you must delete all aileron/elevator/rudder pedal assignments inside the simulator or fsuipc.

I thought the 125 hz interface completely bypassed Fs Uipc and Fsx so you could leave those settings alone so they work with your other aircraft?

support1.jpg

The manual did not really helped me much. Still the same problem. To be honest I don't understand why such a product makes such problems in such a simple thing. Never had these problems with other addons.

I have a registered version of FSUIPC but never used it to configure my Joystick and also never used another joystick since I started FS. It's still my Saitek Cyborg Evo since FS2004 :D

It's really frustrating to not fix that problem :( I simply do not understand what could cause that and that makes me angry

I thought the 125 hz interface completely bypassed Fs Uipc and Fsx so you could leave those settings alone so they work with your other aircraft?

You are correct, ckyliu. You can leave them assigned in the sim. It is easier to test the 125hz setup, with them disabled in the sim. Ie, if he has the wrong variable assigned to one of his axis', it would show up much sooner, with the controls disabled in the sim. He hasn't given any pertinent information on his setup. Aside from his throttles controlling his rudder pedals, everything else, is a guess.