Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Adding cessnas to My Traffic 6

I notice that there are many airliners that I can see actively flying in MT6, and for GA, most of the planes are Pipers, but no Cessnas at all. Is there an easy way to add Cessnas to MT6 that doesn't require a PHD in computer science.?  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

It's a quirk in MyT 6 that affects only P3d. MyT 6 assumes that P3d has a default C172 which it doesn't. The easiest fix is to copy the FSX C172 folder to the same location in P3d. Alternatively, one could use AIFP to replace the default C172 in the GA traffic file with another C172 AI aircraft.

It's a quirk in MyT 6 that affects only P3d. MyT 6 assumes that P3d has a default C172 which it doesn't. The easiest fix is to copy the FSX C172 folder to the same location in P3d. Alternatively, one could use AIFP to replace the default C172 in the GA traffic file with another C172 AI aircraft.

Is that the only airplane missing for MT6a for p3d from FSX version? 

What does AIFP? stand for.

Thanks

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I have used My Traffic for a long time, but the support and the forum is beyond worthless. I have posted questions on that forum going back months, and there never is even an acknowledgement that a question was asked, much less an answer. Looks like customer  non-support is the status quo unfortunately. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Or use the HTAI Cessna Signle Engine AI pack. It's payware but does a great job of adding various models into the sim. 57 Different AI Cessna singles as well as a good varied set of plans to get them in the sim.

Use AIFP to convert the traffic bgl to FSX/P3d format and swap out the FS9 Alpha props for ones that look good in FSX/P3d and it's done.

Not sure if this link is still good, it's been around for some time.

http://htai-models.com/buycsep.html

http://www.fspilotshop.com/htai-models-cessna-single-engine-props-p-613.html

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Cheapest option is just to get the FSX C172 and stick it in Mytraffic directory? or P3D directory?

i forgot to ask where to stick the FSX C172?

Can't I use A2A C172 for this as it is already installed?

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Cheapest option is just to get the FSX C172 and stick it in Mytraffic directory? or P3D directory?

i forgot to ask where to stick the FSX C172?

Can't I use A2A C172 for this as it is already installed?

I have the a2a C 172, will that work, or will it drag FPS down. I don't have FSX anymore ( did years ago) .  

Or use the HTAI Cessna Signle Engine AI pack. It's payware but does a great job of adding various models into the sim. 57 Different AI Cessna singles as well as a good varied set of plans to get them in the sim.

Use AIFP to convert the traffic bgl to FSX/P3d format and swap out the FS9 Alpha props for ones that look good in FSX/P3d and it's done.

Not sure if this link is still good, it's been around for some time.

http://htai-models.com/buycsep.html

http://www.fspilotshop.com/htai-models-cessna-single-engine-props-p-613.html

If I get this cessna pack, do I just have to install it in the My Traffic aircraft folder, or do I have to configure timetables in MT6 , which frankly, I am afraid to do. 

If I get this cessna pack, do I just have to install it in the My Traffic aircraft folder, or do I have to configure timetables in MT6 , which frankly, I am afraid to do.

No no, it's quite easy actually. It would run totally independent of MyTraffic. You can add the aircraft to what ever folder you like and the traffic bgl would simply go in the scenery/world/scenery folder.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS