Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.95

All new stuff set up, and i'm 95% very excited and happy, but the last 5% are this  what can i do??

RUe2Xqf.png

Under 3000ft it looks like ...

wWji9WV.png

But over 3000...

yq2Fd0B.png

Andreas

NOX Hummer ZX Zero | Corsair RM750 Modular 80 Plus Gold | MSI Z390-A PRO | Intel Core I7 9700K @ 8x 5GHz | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110 V2 | 32Gb Corsair Venegeance XMP2.0 3.2Ghz   | Zotac RTX 2060 AMP OC 6Gb Watercooled with NZXT Kraken G12 | Crucial P1 500Gb M.2 (OS) | Samsung 860 SSD 1Tb (P3D) | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for GTA V | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for Games | Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)

All new stuff set up, and i'm 95% very excited and happy, but the last 5% are this  what can i do??

That is certainly a problem with a weather injector. ASN or AS16? FSGRW? Opus?

Or maybe even with volumetric fog in P3D. Is it enabled?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Very very nice package. Thank you very much for the presets! 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

That is certainly a problem with a weather injector. ASN or AS16? FSGRW? Opus?

Or maybe even with volumetric fog in P3D. Is it enabled?

Yes, i'm using ASN b6107 and the funny thing is, i moved after theese shots to EBBT and there wasn't that issue.....

Andreas

NOX Hummer ZX Zero | Corsair RM750 Modular 80 Plus Gold | MSI Z390-A PRO | Intel Core I7 9700K @ 8x 5GHz | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H110 V2 | 32Gb Corsair Venegeance XMP2.0 3.2Ghz   | Zotac RTX 2060 AMP OC 6Gb Watercooled with NZXT Kraken G12 | Crucial P1 500Gb M.2 (OS) | Samsung 860 SSD 1Tb (P3D) | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for GTA V | Samsung 860 SSD 500Gb for Games | Windows 10 Pro (64 bits)

Folks,

apologies for my ignorance.

1. Can somebody please put few lines on what is difference between PTA and URP ?

2. What exactly each of these responsible for (in terms of effects they produce) ?

3. Do we need URP if we have latest version of PTA ?

(My understanding is PTA is main tweaker tool and URP is like some kind of plug-in to it ?)

The URP 0.95 link is broken on the first page. Is it possible to pin the corrected link at the top.

Regards

Prayog

Folks,

apologies for my ignorance.

1. Can somebody please put few lines on what is difference between PTA and URP ?

2. What exactly each of these responsible for (in terms of effects they produce) ?

3. Do we need URP if we have latest version of PTA ?

(My understanding is PTA is main tweaker tool and URP is like some kind of plug-in to it ?)

The URP 0.95 link is broken on the first page. Is it possible to pin the corrected link at the top.

Regards

Prayog

PTA is the tool. URP is just a preset that you load into it. 

URP is just superb. I only found that I had to do some adjustments to the water settings which looked very strange on my 40" HDTV. I also reduced some of the atmospheric fog to increase visibility to realistic levels on clear days. 

URP is just superb. I only found that I had to do some adjustments to the water settings which looked very strange on my 40" HDTV. I also reduced some of the atmospheric fog to increase visibility to realistic levels on clear days. 

Thank you Simmerhead.  Understood.

Can somebody confirm if the link on first post is still working ? I am not able to download, might be issue with my firewall or av.

Regards

Prayog

Yes, I've set the haze distance factor to 0.200 which is too much for summer flights, but for winter can be just fine, but not necessarily . :)

I'm working on a new preset for URP v1.0 with completely reworked sky textures and more realistic haze settings. The pack will come with presets for all 4 seasons, including sky textures.

Cheers 

• Upvote 2

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Yes, I've set the haze distance factor to 0.200 which is too much for summer flights, but for winter can be just fine, but not necessarily . :)

I'm working on a new preset for URP v1.0 with completely reworked sky textures and more realistic haze settings. The pack will come with presets for all 4 seasons, including sky textures.

Cheers 

Lovely! Keep up the good work! 

Cheers 

Wow! 

I have a problem with dropbox. Is it possible to upload 0.95 on avsim or somewhere else please? (Sorry for trouble.)

If you have purposely discontinued it, in light of version 1.0 then OK, please do not get bothered with my request.

Regards

Prayog

es, I've set the haze distance factor to 0.200 which is too much for summer flights, but for winter can be just fine, but not necessarily . :)

Superb. Really great contribution

Is there a way of doing real time changes to the game and seeing them or do you have always make changes and then restart? I enjoy using ReShade cause I can change things as I am playing and see changes immediately. Just was curious how everyone is making tweaks. This program is awesome!

P3D v4, REX SF3D, AS16, ENVTex, PTA 2.60, FSDT KDFW, KLAS, KLAX, KORD, KJFK, KSFD, KIAH, KMEM, KCLT FlightBeam KDEN, KIAD, KPHX, KSFO, KMSP

ASUS Z97 Pro + Wifi, Intel i7 4990k 4.0GHz, EVGA NVidia 970 4GB DDR5, Corsair 16GB DDR3 2400, Samsung SSD 850 250GB, 2x Acer 32" Monitor

Is there a way of doing real time changes to the game and seeing them or do you have always make changes and then restart? I enjoy using ReShade cause I can change things as I am playing and see changes immediately. Just was curious how everyone is making tweaks. This program is awesome!

i believe that you have to restart the sim to see any changes.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Sorry if this has been asked before ,but is the a" PTA.exe"  for the P3D version 3.4.9 ?

Scott

Edit !

Found everything.Seems to work,but  I have one question.Don't I have to put  the new "suneffect.cfg" somewhere? Or is it done with the installer?

Scott

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.