Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

DF Beech A36 Updated to Version 3!

Guest JimC1702

Yep, thanks for the tip. As always, it was a painless re-install with Flight 1. The plane seems to be less of a frame-rate eater than it was. More like the Baron now.Jim

very cool, thanks for the info. Time to check her out again, its been a few weeks

Just downloaded it. Gauges are smooooooooooooth as silk.Best regards, Jeff

Well I must report that this update is awesome... The A36 now has the proper angle concerning the fuselage when sitting on the ground (nose sites slightly up just like the real bird), the gauges are about as smooth as RealAir's Spitfire, and if I'm not mistaken the lights are properly positioned on the tip tanks... This is not counting the other updates I'll let the rest of you guys discover... :-hah

Guest Crimguy

Backlighting seems to have been tweaked in the VC since the vc panel update. Has a very nice glow to it now.Terrific addon. Worth every shekl

Guest DreamFleet

Thanks all. :-)I was keeping the release of "R3" low key until I returned from some business trips. So, next week we'll send out a press release about it so everyone will know.Keep in mind, it is a full download / re-install of the A36 (uninstall previous and install the new version). It's just complex enough that we would prefer not to provide just an update file.We also hope to have the CD version out before Christmas, and hopefully that will include the Baron also.Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

You want even smoother running gauges?? Try giving Reality-XP's new FlightLine T gauges a go in the A36 - simply awesome!Best,Owen

Guest ScottPilot

Did they include the float version in this release? I like to fly that one alot.Scott :-)

Guest DreamFleet

Yes, Scott, R3 includes the float version. Actually we also included the float version with R2, that came out in early September with the Reality XP update. We figured that it was not such a big deal to include it in the package, rather than make it a separate download. Those who don't want to fly it, for whatever reason, do not need to, and it does not take up much space on the ol' hard drive. So, everyone who gets R3 gets the float version, and that will apply to the CD release also. Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...R_FORUM_LOU.jpg

Guest Les Parson

I am experiencing the problem of the Tip Tank version main gear about 6 inches above the surface. The primary A36 version is fine however. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Guest DNelson

I haven't taken it up yet, but it was my understanding that this v3 Bonanza does include the new RealityXP analog gauges. Like the Garmin GPS, they're hard-wired to the Bonanza so they can't be used in other aircraft.I need to quit typing and go install this new update.