Sign in to follow this  
FromTheFlightDeck_Sim

Unknown FSX 737 [Please Read]

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It was probably an idea in the mind of an Aces team modeler just before they were all fired! :fool:

Microsoft ESP is what P3D became.  It was separate from FSX and in development.  I would suspect the 737 is a PMDG aircraft as they were using add-on's during development of ESP. 

It'd look great though if Microsoft decided to update their 737 cockpit. I was kinda having that "eureka" moment when I saw this.

If I recall you've said you already own the PMDG 737NGX. If so, I don't understand your infatuation with default or lower level 737's, unless of course the PMDG is too complex for you. I remember another thread you started about upgrading the default 737 but said you have the PMDG version.

• Upvote 1

If I recall you've said you already own the PMDG 737NGX. If so, I don't understand your infatuation with default or lower level 737's, unless of course the PMDG is too complex for you. I remember another thread you started about upgrading the default 737 but said you have the PMDG version.

I was kinda surprised into seeing this 737. Can't I do a bit of exploring at least?