Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

XP11 Push-back non existent

Anyone notice no push back and services pretty much everywhere - maybe I am missing something - even when you hit tug command says it coming never does - thanks  

Rich Sennett

Same here, I presume it's a bug? Anyone else can try and confirm?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

I worked for me only once with stock aircraft in b1. I forgot what airport it was.. Since there I tried different aircraft and locations but no joy. So I guess it's broken

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

You forget: It can only work on airports, where the service vehicles have routes. Since the WED hasn't been updated yet, no airport, with the exception of a few test cases by Laminar, can use this feature. So I would think that it should work on KSEA. All other airports have to be updated, which can only be done, when a new WED is there, that allows to edit routes for service vehicles.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys maybe it only works at demo airport KSEA even though I have purchased XP11 maybe it will be in full version - anyone using tugmaster in XP11 work ok ? 10 bucks is worth it until its full implemented by Laminar - read there is an update for atc issue

Just read this at .org so looks like a quick fix for now

Meantime I have installed TugMaster deluxe which is fully controllable in XP 11 as in XP 10. The only issue in XP 11 is that it surges slightly as it moves but I can live with that.

But I can testify now that it disables the sound of the ATC (not the text display, but the synthesised speech).  It does it in different aircraft as well.  The minute I start iTow, i lose the sound of ATC...

Rich Sennett

Tugmaster works great in XP11 - 9.95$ well spent - engines running or not works - very nice  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Hey Rich, just curious as I know you from the P3D side of things where I too am heavily invested, but what was it that drew you to XP11 that wasn't there in the later versions of XP10?  I've had both XP10 and P3D installed for years (both with more addons than I'd like to tell my wife about lol), and have also purchased XP11, but bugs like you are seeing here just don't make it a viable daily sim yet to me.

Curious what makes such a heavy user as yourself so excited about 11 at this point.  Seems around 10.40-.50 we got most of the improvements people love in 11, yet 10 runs faster and has much fewer bugs and all addons work as expected.

Thanks for your time and glad you found a solution to the bug.  Reading your post here just got me thinking ha. Sorry for going so off topic!

ugmaster works great in XP11

Thanks for the heads up, gonna get it as well. 

Hans

Thanks for the heads up, gonna get it as well. 

Welcome Hans

Hey Rich, just curious as I know you from the P3D side of things where I too am heavily invested, but what was it that drew you to XP11 that wasn't there in the later versions of XP10?  I've had both XP10 and P3D installed for years (both with more addons than I'd like to tell my wife about lol), and have also purchased XP11, but bugs like you are seeing here just don't make it a viable daily sim yet to me.

Curious what makes such a heavy user as yourself so excited about 11 at this point.  Seems around 10.40-.50 we got most of the improvements people love in 11, yet 10 runs faster and has much fewer bugs and all addons work as expected.

Thanks for your time and glad you found a solution to the bug.  Reading your post here just got me thinking ha. Sorry for going so off topic!

Hi Allen what I like about XP11 is the simplicity no tweaking all the time - the lighting except for night sky's to dark cant see nothing but lights on the ground thats not realistic and the nasty sky banding - they will probably will fix that in a RTM version 

The ai aircraft quality - tons of moving vehicles - the lighting system -  the new menu system - thats what kept me away from XP10 - so I never tried it  

XP is all new to me and after adding xenviro I was hooked - the 737 is stunning looks real - the cons are the payware aircraft most are not AS - PMDG - etc. quality - Orbx textures trees etc. would be most welcome and of course REX Skyforce someday 

I will be staying where I am at and wait it out for more developers to get on board and they will just a little to soon right now

Rich Sennett

Welcome Hans

Hi Allen what I like about XP11 is the simplicity no tweaking all the time - the lighting except for night sky's to dark cant see nothing but lights on the ground thats not realistic and the nasty sky banding - they will probably will fix that in a RTM version 

The ai aircraft quality - tons of moving vehicles - the lighting system -  the new menu system - thats what kept me away from XP10 - so I never tried it  

XP is all new to me and after adding xenviro I was hooked - the 737 is stunning looks real - the cons are the payware aircraft most are not AS - PMDG - etc. quality - Orbx textures trees etc. would be most welcome and of course REX Skyforce someday 

I will be staying where I am at and wait it out for more developers to get on board and they will just a little to soon right now

Sounds about right!  I was quite impressed with XP10.50ish where a lot of improvements matured.  Now if only we can fix the sky ha.

Curious, when you mention the 737, which model are you referring to?  I'm quite tempted by the IXEG.  I have the FlyJsim 732 and like it a lot, but it's a previous generation.

Sounds about right!  I was quite impressed with XP10.50ish where a lot of improvements matured.  Now if only we can fix the sky ha.

Curious, when you mention the 737, which model are you referring to?  I'm quite tempted by the IXEG.  I have the FlyJsim 732 and like it a lot, but it's a previous generation.

Seems they are fixing the sky in beta 3 - I am talking about the default 737 its pretty dang nice modeling is great - I have the IXEG - but havent used it much - should be very nice with XP11 upgrades

I would buy IXEG 737 now when its updated it may be more money thats why I bought it now - update is for free as stated by developer but not after RTM version of XP11

Rich Sennett