Sign in to follow this  
JohnsonPBX

To PMDG

Aviation-wise she was my first love... And will, with no doubt, forever remain the Queen of the Skies.

I would like to say thank you to all of your team for all the effort put into this bird. Whenever I read "PMDG" I know I can buy eyes closed, as I know whatever product you release will be one of a kind, the best out there as with all your previous airframes. I will be purchasing tomorrow, but can rest assured that it will be worth every single penny.

For those of you who will be launch-customers, please share as many pictures and videos as possible, and enjoy! 

• Upvote 3

Thanks so much Jhon! We're really excited for everyone to get their hands on this and let us know what they think.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks so much Jhon! We're really excited for everyone to get their hands on this and let us know what they think.

Thank you too, but most of all I wish you the luck and patience to deal with the people that failed to read the manual. They're there everytime

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am at the office for another 3 hours, but am taking the time to read the intro manual.

Looks amazing so far, can't wait to take her out for a spin later!

Thank you for putting so much effort into this project.  I have followed its development since you first announced you were planning it, which I believe was well before the 777 was out.  What a journey.  Perhaps not literally, but it feels like you may have spent almost as much time on her planning and development as Boeing spent on the real thing.  I am very much looking forward to spending the next few years falling in love with her all over again.  Bravo!  Not pat youselves on the back and get busy planning out QUeen of the Skies III

Andrew Jones

Thank you for your dedication! You guys are the living proof that non-rushed, thoroughly executed work leads to a great reward and satisfaction. I will again dedicate some good time re-learning how to fly this legendary bird! 

Thank you for the ultra reasonable price. Shoot, I was expecting to pay a good bit more. Shows what you guys do is a labor of love more then any thing else. PMDG staff are truly technical artist in the purest since of the word!

Vic green