Sign in to follow this  
tatin

747 V3 Fuel consumption problem

ALL My routes are setup through FSWire which uses SimBrief when creating the "flight plan" I never look at all that stuff over.  I setup the route once, and now I just bid on he flight, make sure the right aircraft is selected on there, and then load the plans in FSX and the FMC. Not once have I ever looked at all the stuff in that flightplan that it creates. no point making a new flight plan as it gives Me the same route every single time...

As for last flight, it's showing  My last flight as the 23rd....which was EGSC to KDFW in the 744....

Here's My last 10 flights on simbrief. http://prntscr.com/ix47yp

Cory,

Even though I do not have the PMDG QOTS for FSX (just the really old PMDG QOTS for FS2004) I have been following this thread with interest.  I sympathize with you concerning your problem with fuel consumption, but at the same time I am amazed that you seem to continually ignore attempts to help sort out the problem.

You joined this thread on March 6th, 2018...21 days ago and through your own fault are no closer now than you were then to a solution.  Kyle asked you for fuel data that very same first day of March 6th.  You replied...

I don't remember, honestly what My numbers were lol I took off with full tanks

Several people in later posts pretty much asked for the same info...reproducible data, i.e., fuel data.

Finally on March 21st, 15 days after being asked for the numbers, you asked the perfect question...

I don't know what numbers you're wanting

Kyle's immediate response was...

...ZFW, TOW, BLOCK FUEL, FUEL AT DEST, and so on. It really isn't this tough.

I need data. I've asked for data. Please provide data. Do note that your last post is completely devoid of any number related to fuel.

So...final request:

ALL fuel data numbers and so on that you have access to. If I don't get it, you're on your own here in the forum, unless you'd like to submit a formal request through the support portal, where I'll be asking you for the same information.

To which you replied...

THOSE numbers I'll have to get you in a few

Yet here it is now 6 days later and I have yet to see them, which leads me to believe "in a few" meant weeks or months, not days or hours.

Finally, after those six days...just hours ago Kyle posted this...

As promised, though...my patience is beyond worn, so...if you need us, reach out to us via the Support Portal. The sim is on a computer...The only reason you don't have the numbers is you're choosing not to offer them for some reason...Get out of your own way, Cory. Nobody's holding you back here except yourself.

The majority of the screenshots you have posted are merely "pictures" of your PIREP data, which is not usable...just a picture...and flight plan links that are waypoint data only, no "aircraft" data.  Not the numbers Kyle asked for...and numbers now too late to offer because I have known Kyle for a number of years through the Flight Simulation community.  He says what he means and he means what he says.

You've done at least 10 flights with the QOTS since March 6th.  Probably more, but at least 10 chances to gather the data Kyle asked for and you said "in a few".  10 chances to get started down the solution path.  You have only yourself to blame.

Since day one of the QOTS it has performed flawlessly for many, many users I am led to believe.  Since it does not for you I can only assume, 1) you are not flying her right or, 2) your system is not handling her right.  Either way, the "numbers" asked for 21 days ago would have been a major step toward a solution.  I've yet to see those numbers.

Randy

I vote for locking.  Too many people are wasting their time, and, to boot, it's a dug-up old thread.

1 hour ago, VHOJT said:

I vote for locking.  Too many people are wasting their time, and, to boot, it's a dug-up old thread.

I'd agree with that.

----------

Need support? Go to the official support channel with the numbers I requested multiple times.

Kyle Rodgers