Sign in to follow this  
Jovabra

PMDG Autobrake disconnect

Hi all,

If i touch the brake a very, very little bit i have direct an auto-brake disconnect. This happens by the PMDG 737NGX-B777-B747v2.
Is it posible to adjuste the trigger point, somewhere, that the disconnect happens later after more brake input. All without changing the
braking action itself.
U use the Brunner rudder brake-set so it is not posible to do this in FSX-settings itself.

Regards
Jovabra

Hello,

I used to face the same problem too. You can try to change the parameters in FSUIPC (Register version) so that you can press the pedal further to start braking the aircraft (in the axis assignment). I believed it is called null zone, where the inputs from your hardware does not affect the sim.

I used to do it but I got familiar with my CH pro pedal that I can use the rudder without touching the brake. I only fly PMDG aircrafts (rarely FSLabs).

Cheers,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hoang Le,

Thanks for your answer but the problem is that the Brunner pedals don't use FSUIPC(i have a the register version). In my case you send a direct input signal, via Sim Connect, to the FSX. I'm looking more for an adjustment of the trigger point in the PMDG software. aircraft.cfg ???

Regards

Jovabra

7 hours ago, Jovabra said:

Hoang Le,

Thanks for your answer but the problem is that the Brunner pedals don't use FSUIPC(i have a the register version). In my case you send a direct input signal, via Sim Connect, to the FSX. I'm looking more for an adjustment of the trigger point in the PMDG software. aircraft.cfg ???

Regards

Jovabra

You should probably post this issue in the PMDG General Forum. If and when you do,please use your full name in your post, it is required by PMDG.