Sign in to follow this  
Cane Emmingham

Initialisation of licence library failed...

I have used the PMDG 737 for a while now and I have never ran into this problem. I loaded up the PMDG 737 and all the displays were blank, the throttles were full, the landing gear was up and I couldn't click anything. I then reinstalled it. Then I thought, good that error has gone. It had gone, but now the licence library failed to initialise. I don't know what to do about this, I have reinstalled it. If I click OK, it loads the plane with the same problems as I had said above.

Please help me, I really want to fly with this plane because I am part of a virtual airline and I haven't been able to do a flight because of this.

- Cane Emmingham

FSXSE or P3D?  Please review the readme file included in the zip with the installer and follow the recommendations to install simconnect modules.

Possibly something you have on your computer turned off the license module, this is usually only done by pirating software by the way.  To check, click the windows start button and type service then scroll down the list to Flexnet Licensing Services and make sure they are Manual startup.

Finally if all this fails it's time to submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

5 hours ago, Cane Emmingham said:

It had gone, but now the licence library failed to initialise. I don't know what to do about this, I have reinstalled it. If I click OK, it loads the plane with the same problems as I had said above.

This means that FlexNet has been disabled, either by you, or your anti-virus program.

Start > Type "services.msc" (no quotes) and hit enter > Look for FlexNet and ensure it is set to manually start

Additionally this is the user-to-user support forum. For more complex functions such as licensing, it's usually best to go to our official support function directly (linked in my signature).

Kyle Rodgers

Support told me to get the PMDG Activation Tool. I disabled my anti virus as it said, and ran it, it came up asking which product I have, I chose the PMDG 737 800/900 Base Pack,

It then asked me for an activation key that starts with NGX8.

Since I bought my key from Aerosoft, my key starts with NGB8.

Regardless of if it is NGX or NGB enter the key.  Please full name.

Also, if you are getting support from PMDG directly, you shouldn't be coming back to the forum.  Communicate with PMDG directly.

Dan Downs KCRP