Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Lufthansa.........Fleet

14 minutes ago, Pablo Vazquez said:

Stupid question... where do we get it from?... AVSIM Library?

They are in the Avsim Library. Clicking on here in Steve Dra signature will take you too all of his repaints. Wait a couple of hours to make sure they have been uploaded and gone through whatever process Avsim uses to post the repaints.

3 minutes ago, pcubine said:

They are in the Avsim Library. Clicking on here in Steve Dra signature will take you too all of his repaints. Wait a couple of hours to make sure they have been uploaded and gone through whatever process Avsim uses.

Thanks Michael... I am still looking and don't see them. I clicked on the HERE in his signature and not seeing any of the new ones... The latest one showing is UPS on March 21, 2017. I guess I just have to wait.

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pablo Vazquez said:

I guess I just have to wait.

Just be patient. The repaints will eventually show up.

1 minute ago, pcubine said:

Just be patient. The repaints will eventually show up.

I'll check again in a little while... I'm sure the site is just a bit slow. Thank you again!

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

1 hour ago, Pablo Vazquez said:

Stupid question... where do we get it from?... AVSIM Library?

Yes the avsim library when its posted by a library manager.  You can click the link in my signature to go directly to all my uploads here. They are listed by the newest 1st so it will be the top one on the list. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Yes the avsim library when its posted by a library manager.  You can click the link in my signature to go directly to all my uploads here. They are listed by the newest 1st so it will be the top one on the list. :wink:

Thank you Steve, that's what I did. The files are not there yet so I'll check again in the morning. I'm sure they'll be there then! 

1hxz6d.jpg

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Took me a while today as I was busy with real life stuff, but it is ready and available.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Wow, Steve... I didn't get the change to test the test version you sent to me, but man... this is just... wow.

thanks guys!

I'm guessing nobody had an issue with placing the common texture folder in the correct place?

Great pic Abdelsa!  I'm going to have to purchase the EDDF airport some day.  Is Aerosoft's the best one out there?

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

5 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

thanks guys!

I'm guessing nobody had an issue with placing the common texture folder in the correct place?

Great pic Abdelsa!  I'm going to have to purchase the EDDF airport some day.  Is Aerosoft's the best one out there?

Hi Steve, thank you, but all the credit to your outstanding work.

Aerosoft's EDDF is the only detailed Frankfurt Main scenery I know, and it's really good indeed.

7 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I'm going to have to purchase the EDDF airport some day.  Is Aerosoft's the best one out there?

Its a good airport. Buy it today at - http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/sceneries/1718/mega-airport-frankfurt-v2.0. Flightbeam was developing the airport but I believe they have encounter insurmountable odds. The airport authorities will only give them access to public areas. As a matter of fact, I am doing an Aerologic 777F to EDDF from VHHH right now.

Outstanding as always!  One piece of trivia, and one correction.  I know, how dare I..

1. D-ABVW, "Wolfsburg", is a nice touch by LH, as tail "VW" is named after Volkswagen's headquarter city.  Let's hope Lufthansa's VW passes emissions without cheating.  And to date, it's the only LH 747 I've flown on..

2. D-ABVO, "Mülheim an der Rühr".  Aircraft has a typo, "Müelheim..."  FYI, that's the equivalent of spelling it "Mueelheim".  The little dots are called "umlauts", and it basically is an abbreviated e after a vowel.

Great job on the paints.  Or should I say "ausgezeichnet"!

-S.