Sesquashtoo

Possible 'good news' for W10 Creator Update users...

Since updating about two days ago, there seems to be no attempt by W10 C.U. to download a nVidia driver suite and override what I wish to have installed.  I even tried to force the issue, by repeating attempts to 'Check For Updates'.  W10 Anniversary Update would attempt to download Microsoft's preferred nVidia driver suite within about 15 minutes of installing the Anni Update, or when you next Check For Updates.  So perhaps they got the message, and that type of driver is no longer on the 'hit list', to override and update. Here's hoping.

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

9 hours ago, 777 said:

If this is so I can roll back :)

You can always try to roll back, but the Anni Update of windows would put you back to what it wanted, on the next fire up.  I have been running now for three days, and no matter how much I TRY to cause it to happen...the latest driver suite is still installed and active.  I think they certainly got blasted over this...and perhaps graphic drivers are now no longer auto-updated, under Creative Update.

DDU has an option (believe it's enabled by default when you run it) that stops Windows from doing this btw.