Sign in to follow this  
AirCanada235

P3D v4 Announced

I am sure that Robert and the team will already know... We just have to wait for one of those topics [23May17] to appear and Robert to tell us the Aircraft are ready to go.

Ian R Tyldesley

I guess it might take a bit longer :) But I'm really looking forward the news on this I had been waiting for a 64 bits version to see how it would evolve on the various third parties, so now, I might be on the verge of switching from old FSX to new P3Dv4 depending on how things will be going in the coming weeks on the addons support side :)

FSDT and Fly Tampa are already showcasing some sceneries in Prepar3d 4..  It appears they've had access for a while...Perhaps the same is true for PMDG?

Steve Giblin

On FlyTampa's facebook page they show some beta test shots of their Boston scenery. The new Dynamic Lighting looks very good. They also claim 10-15 fps increase on their airports. Looking forward to PMDG's statement on v4.

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png