Sign in to follow this  

Prepar3D V5 Speculation Thread

I was going to  post some screenshots of the V5 female virtual first officer,unfortunately she's on maternity leave.....

it was the stick shaker that started it.

steve

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, steve howlett said:

I was going to  post some screenshots of the V5 female virtual first officer,unfortunately she's on maternity leave.....

steve

This may possibly be the funniest comment ever on Avsim. LMAO :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

3 hours ago, steve howlett said:

steve

Avsim gold that is.

these are great times for flightsimmers,so a thread like this where we can have a bit of a laugh especially in the uk is very much needed.

steve

Do you guys not have work that needs to be done? :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Oh Guys!, You forget the quantum computer with 1, 0 -1 logic wich will deliver the best unpredictable weather ever seen.

Michel

All good guesses so far, but I think you'll find V5 will be VR only for Windows phones, and no longer for sale to the public... :bengong:

I can reveal another exciting feature upcoming for P3D (pronounced: what?!! I need another hardware upgrade?), is online deathmatches via its new TruDeath (TM) feature.

Given the military training application functionality of P3D (pronounced: yes honestly, I really am an academic), the new TruDeath (pronounced : Noooooo! Aieeeaaaarghhh!) feature will deliver a fatal 750,000 volt charge through your online opponent's flight controller should you manage to defeat them with a missile or guns kill. Note that an additional (payware DLC) ejector seat function will be available soon, for those who might be somewhat concerned about the implications of this, whereby it will forego the high voltage charge and instead punch you in the base of the spine really very hard, in order to simulate ejecting from your aeroplane (Buttkicker version 101.7 required).

For additional realism, LM recommend that if you are 'shot down' in an online match and use the eject feature, you should then hide in the bushes in your back garden for three days, having buried a sheet or something to represent concealing your parachute canopy, then spend the next three days eating insects to simulate awaiting rescue once the 'LZ' has become less hot..

This new feature may seem harsh to some, but it has definitely got our military clients excited when they use it for training and want students to take that training really seriously.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

5 minutes ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Maybe we can talk about Prepar4D??

P4D (pronounced: oh shi.. that doesn't really work, does it?) :biggrin:

Alan Bradbury

Just now, Chock said:

P4D (pronounced: oh shi.. that doesn't really work, does it?) :biggrin:

No...it doesn't work. I was trying to add another dimension.  PvD????

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

20 hours ago, Avidean said:

Anyone else got any opinions on this important matter?

Yeah. This post is ridiculous. V4 hasn't even been released!  

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

6 minutes ago, petkez said:

Yeah. This post is ridiculous. V4 hasn't even been released!  

468dcbdfe9abbe5f85aafd79b0cb13be.png

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I'll just leave this super top secret rendering of Prepar3D v5 here...

4jooxj.png

• Upvote 2

can't really comment on the picture greg.lovely though it is

I'm still under an NDA here.

And for those that don't know what NDA means it's an Abbreviation of No Dipsticks Allowed.

steve