Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

RealAir Turbine Duke V2 in Prepar3d V4

9 hours ago, Buffy Foster said:

I think the installer for the Tubine Duke V2 is fine now, I re-installed it after my P3D v4.2 updates and it works fine and with the GTN 750 even.   :)

The Realair guys did update their installers for P3Dv4 see my post here:

Many have used it and all is good even the sound issues we worked around.

Joe

• Like 1

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hi!

Does anyone have a clue why my v2 installed in p3dv4 has no winglets? I just reinstalled it and there are only versions without the winglets.

Thanks!

Rafael Carelli

Rafael Henrique Carelli

1 hour ago, zazaboeing said:

Hi!

Does anyone have a clue why my v2 installed in p3dv4 has no winglets? I just reinstalled it and there are only versions without the winglets.

Thanks!

Rafael Carelli

Rafael,

If you are talking about the piston Duke V2, the winglets are controlled by the title in the aircraft cfg. title=RealAir Beech Duke V2 S5CEA Winglets without title=RealAir Beech Duke V2 N820MH. If your talking about the Turbine Duke v2. I do not know; they all should have the winglets.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

3 hours ago, zazaboeing said:

Hi!

Thanks!

Rafael Carelli

Mine has winglets.

Did you load the Dukev2 and go to an airport and check external view?

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Thanks for the answers guys.

After long troubleshooting I've found the solution and will post it here for future's sake.

The winglets (and ventral stakes) were missing because of a gauge not found on my edited panel.cfg, it's the gaugexx=Config!ModelOptions, 1020, 1023, 1, 1.

This gauge activates the ModelOptions.xml file found in the CONFIG folder inside the panel folder of the Turbine Duke, which controls the winglets and ventral strakes of the aircraft.

• Like 1

Rafael Henrique Carelli

6 hours ago, zazaboeing said:

Thanks for the answers guys.

After long troubleshooting I've found the solution and will post it here for future's sake.

The winglets (and ventral stakes) were missing because of a gauge not found on my edited panel.cfg, it's the gaugexx=Config!ModelOptions, 1020, 1023, 1, 1.

This gauge activates the ModelOptions.xml file found in the CONFIG folder inside the panel folder of the Turbine Duke, which controls the winglets and ventral strakes of the aircraft.

Do you know what caused the bad installation?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

Do you know what caused the bad installation?

Yep, I just copied the panel mods from someone, and this gauge line was missing. Now it's ok!

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Anyone has a tomatoshade profile for turbine duke?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p