Sign in to follow this  
captain420

chaseplane has been disconnecting from P3Dv4 very often lately

I am using the latest experimental version of ChasePlane and did a 3 hour flight tonight, and throughout the flight it has disconnected from P3D about 5 or 6 times. I have to constantly exit chaseplane and reload it back up to let it reconnect to the sim. What seems to be the problem with this?

Also having issues with it saving my camera settings for like global, mouse, keyboard etc. Doesn't seem to save those settings. It only saves some of the time and not all the time like it should.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Same issue with frequent disconnections here.

Mario Di Lauro

26 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I am using the latest experimental version of ChasePlane and did a 3 hour flight tonight, and throughout the flight it has disconnected from P3D about 5 or 6 times. I have to constantly exit chaseplane and reload it back up to let it reconnect to the sim. What seems to be the problem with this?

Also having issues with it saving my camera settings for like global, mouse, keyboard etc. Doesn't seem to save those settings. It only saves some of the time and not all the time like it should.

That was happening to me yesterday flying with the PMDG 777. Chaseplane disconnected at least three times during the flight. Im about to do another flight see if the issue still comes up.

Elpidio Sánchez-Marcos

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just to add that I had 6-7 disconnects during a PMDG777 flight from EGLL - KIAH yesterday as well. This was on Experimental .291 and CP upgraded to .292 when I restarted it after the last disconnect.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

18 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Just to add that I had 6-7 disconnects during a PMDG777 flight from EGLL - KIAH yesterday as well. This was on Experimental .291 and CP upgraded to .292 when I restarted it after the last disconnect.

possibly it could be the updates forcing it to disconnect. Doing a flight right now and so far no disconnects yet. 

Elpidio Sánchez-Marcos

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi,

We fixed a memory leak in the latest version, potentially causing this issue. Let me know if the it's resolved now!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven, so far it seems to be good.... no disconnects yet. I'm doing another test flight now. Thanks for the awesome updates!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU