Good evening all, 

I still use the excellent E Jets for FSX. I am planning to purchase P3d v4. Is there anyone who knows

if the E Jet series will be made available for P3d?

Thank you..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

seems highly unlikely unfortunately . Developer is quite silent about it with no mention of updates or anything else. About a year ago they were considering a new version. Havnt heard anything since. 

I would purchase it again.  I wish they would redo the AC, I loved flying the Embraer, the systems and sound were well done.  Imagine what they could do now?

I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago!  

As I said in my original post, I also asked the same question on the Feelthere forum and got no replies until I private messaged the moderator.  Basically, the response was very vague and maybe they will and maybe they won't develop for P3D4, but it seems that nothing is being planned in the immediate future.  Sad!

I would hope that eventually some developer would take this up and develop both the E-jets and Embraer regional jets for P3D4. It's a real "hole" in the P3D4 aircraft line-up especially with many of the scenery developers saying they will only develop for P3D4 in the future.   

Oh nice! Good to see there is some hope alive and possibly from 2 projects so at least should come to fruition. But if TFDIs project is just a side hobby project that could be a long long time away.