Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

Virgin Atlantic Global Flyer - FS9 Model Download

For those of you interested in the Global Flyer, I just noticed on their web site that they have a model for FS9 and even 2002. It's got a basic 2D panel and VC, but looks decent. I haven't tried it yet, as I'm DLing the RC4 update. I just thought it was cool of them to make one for us simmers!!Make sure to download the config file fix for FS9 and some fuel issue. Here's the link to it: http://www.theheavenlyhangar.com/READMORE/...FLYER/index.htm

Guest ThrottleUp

Nice! I was looking for something like this after watching & following the real one on the Internet & TV! Thanx :)But...spend 3 and a hald days on the sim non-stop? Noooooo!

Thanks for the link. Was looking for a good model of the globalflyer.I downloaded already. Seems good.Guy

Looks great. I'm going to try it.Maybe we should say thanks to all who had a hand in it:Credits : 3D Model and Textures : Mike BromleyResearch and Development : Alisa WortleyVirtual Cockpit and Panels : Baz BromleyFlight programming : Jerry BeckwithProduction Manager : Chris Hardie Thanks folks! Earl