Sign in to follow this  
Bao_LongSp33dy

ORBX GLOBAL or PMDG 777

31 minutes ago, Bao_LongSp33dy said:

I have $140 and wonder what addon I should get for P3D V4. I was thinking of either gettings ORBX GLOBAL or PMDG 777.

What areas do u fly and what airliners do u have now?

Matt Wilson

Honestly you are the only person that can answer that question, its comparing apples with oranges, and depends on if you like to fly high and fast or slow and low, trust me by the end of the year you'll probably have both

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Yeah the Plane is much more important than the scenery and your performance will be far better with default scenery.

I would go with the 777. The aircraft are the best part of any sim...the eye candy will come later. 

The PMDG 777 was my first complex add-on jetliner in FSX and at the time it seemed intimidating and EXPENSIVE but learning that aircraft made me appreciate a whole other side of aviation. I hardly buy GA add-ons anymore. 

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

DEF PMDG 777... Pmdg Actually put some work into their product to justify the money for it. 

PMDG never has sales so the 777 will be the same price tomorrow or at Christmas. Or two years from now. Orbx usually has a couple of sales during the year so if you bought the 777 now you could possibly save a few $$ buying Global Base at the end of the year.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

ORBX GLOBAL & TFDI 717

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.