Sign in to follow this  
Dannyxyz405

EZdok settings for aircraft

Hi, 

Please help!

I have got EZdok for my FSX SE, and I like the movement and transition between cameras but I am having trouble with it, do you have to set up every aircraft or can I download the settings for the default aircraft? Should the addon already have settings for the default aircraft?

Easiest thing to do is import a complete, already created camera profile (*.ecs file I think its called if memory serves?) then alter those views to taste.

Thank you for your reply VeryBumpy, I did enjoy it but I found the setting up of it incredibly laborious and I have already spent so much time tweaking so I gave up and got a refund, I may get it again if they develop it more, I wish it was more like spad.next for the panels (it's such a nice and easy programme with customers having the ability to upload configurations they have created in order to help others)

The current public beta of EZDok Camera 2 supports importing the camera positions included in the aircraft, so the initial setup has become much easier, even if you don't find a published camera set.

In the last public version is 2.5 build 11 setting up cameras and effects are very simple. The positions of the cameras are automatically downloaded from the aircraft.cfg.

After that, any camera VC type "Pilot View" (Human) is enough to assign CORE effect on the type of aircraft HEAVY, MID or LITE and type of fluctuations in the HEAD of the head of the pilot, the same aircraft type. These base effects are automatically applied to all other cameras with the typt "Pilot View" In the exact settings you simply set the level of vibration in turbulence (for example, for a 737 is of the order of 1-1.25 for the flaps, spoilers and the landing gear). Effect of shaking when driving on the strip is good value 1.15. By controlling these values, you can find the right vibration for your taste to any plane.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

My version was up to date and I used it two or so weeks ago and I found that there was only one camera position for each aircraft and that was the external spot view, it then required me to configure all my own views with no option for default. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and the same happened again which then drove me to give up and get it refunded. Can you advise to what may have happened please?

33 minutes ago, Dannyxyz405 said:

My version was up to date and I used it two or so weeks ago and I found that there was only one camera position for each aircraft and that was the external spot view, it then required me to configure all my own views with no option for default. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and the same happened again which then drove me to give up and get it refunded. Can you advise to what may have happened please?

After installation did you run EZCA Configurator (Config.exe)? It just needs to run after the installation of each new aircraft. Which plane was the problem? With all?

We are currently working on a Pdf manual that would be in the future users won't have any complications to configure.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020