vc10man

Earth Simulations Titles on Sale

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Be advised:

Earth Simulations went out of business a few years ago, so expect no patches (if required) or support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Existing users of Earth Simulations products (like myself) will be able to provide limited support :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Existing users of Earth Simulations products (like myself) will be able to provide limited support :smile:

Great kudos to you, Christopher, like you did for me a couple of years ago. Pity ES no longer exist to bestow you with a reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are others (like Kevin Firth) who also use ES products, and are discovering how to install and use them in P3D v4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

There are others (like Kevin Firth) who also use ES products, and are discovering how to install and use them in P3D v4.

Yeah, my bad remiss, forgetting about Kevin. Another ace like you too. Now that I've made the switch to v4, may just pick his brains on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you explain the issues that you are experiencing with ES products in P3D v3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought Alderney and the Scilly Isles at a bargain price but installation in FSX seems impossible presumably as Earthsim has gone out of business and the installer is trying to contact their website.  I already have the Isle of Man on my system which I installed while Earthsim were still functioning and this looks great but I would appreciate any advice as to how to install my latest two titles from the DVDs given Earthsim's demise.

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2017 at 2:35 AM, scianoir said:

Bought Alderney and the Scilly Isles at a bargain price but installation in FSX seems impossible presumably as Earthsim has gone out of business and the installer is trying to contact their website.  I already have the Isle of Man on my system which I installed while Earthsim were still functioning and this looks great but I would appreciate any advice as to how to install my latest two titles from the DVDs given Earthsim's demise.

Bill

Hi Bill. I had a similar issue. You have to perform an offline install. In my case, the offline installer would not take the key that was on the box, so I contacted flightstore and they issued me a new key which worked perfectly. Regards, Bob.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I think you need to be offline when you want to install the DVD versions, Bill.

 

1 hour ago, ZXBobbyBoy said:

Hi Bill. I had a similar issue. You have to perform an offline install. In my case, the offline installer would not take the key that was on the box, so I contacted flightstore and they issued me a new key which worked perfectly. Regards, Bob.

Thank you both for the advice - I'll try an offline installation Christopher and if that fails I'll get in contact with Flightstore as you suggest Bob.

I appreciate the help,

Regards,

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now