Sign in to follow this  
DJJose

MilViz C310R Updated to v4

Recommended Posts

A nice gift by MilViz.

Thank you!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just to add, the T-38A Jet Trainer & the Advanced Series: T-38A have also joined the P3Dv4 compatible ranks in the last 24 hours.

Share this post


Link to post

This is some good news!  My favorite twin piston and can outfit it with the GTN750 too!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nav & Beacon lights are out of wack.

Share this post


Link to post

There's an update at the milviz forums for the nav/beacon issue.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey,

Do you have the version number or the install file name?

I got an email from SimMarket a day ago announcing the new version. However, it didn't work for me. Still missing textures and gauges.

Would love to fly this aircraft again (in P3Dv4.) 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Hey,

Do you have the version number or the install file name?

I got an email from SimMarket a day ago announcing the new version. However, it didn't work for me. Still missing textures and gauges.

Would love to fly this aircraft again (in P3Dv4.) 

Richie,

The latest version is Milviz_C310_v4.170727.

You can download it at the Milviz forum:

http://www.milviz.com/forum/

Login and go to the c310 forum. Don't forget the nav fix.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks DJ.

I just tried it again (after checking the version number) and it worked.

I must have done something wrong.

What a day?! GTN and the 310 are back.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RichieFly said:

Thanks DJ.

I just tried it again (after checking the version number) and it worked.

I must have done something wrong.

What a day?! GTN and the 310 are back.

and don't forget the CRJ.  Amazing bird.

Share this post


Link to post

Right! I guess you've tried it then?

Was waiting to hear some impressions first. You like it and would recommend it?

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, RichieFly said:

Right! I guess you've tried it then?

Was waiting to hear some impressions first. You like it and would recommend it?

Sorry I missed your question. I came back to this thread to let everyone know that a nav/beacon fix was posted in the Milviz forum that fixes an issue with the position of the lights. That is now working.

The CRJ is very nice. I have a problem with my TQ6 and the CRJ. I would have to buy FSUIPC for v4 to get it to work with my TQ6, and that is an additional expense that I should not have to make. The dev is looking into the issue. Let's see if they can come up with a solution.

II also have the CRJ 200 with sound pack for XP 11 and that is an immersive add-on.

If you don't have a TQ6, or already have FSUIPC, I highly recommend it.

Share this post


Link to post

I see the support forum, but I don't see one specific to the C310. The general forum says it is in the support forum and the support forum has one topic in it ironically asking where all the support forums are. I guess I'm confused.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, slait said:

I see the support forum, but I don't see one specific to the C310. The general forum says it is in the support forum and the support forum has one topic in it ironically asking where all the support forums are. I guess I'm confused.

Log into milviz forums, support forums, Cessna 310 support forums, scroll down to "External aircraft lighting issue" thread:

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7990

The fix is in the end of the thread.

Share this post


Link to post

You have to 'ask' to get access to the individual support sections.

For each aircraft...

Kind of a pain, but I'm sure they have reasons.

Usually, it happens pretty fast. Not sure about if you bought it from somewhere other than the Milviz site.

I'm still waiting myself. I'll just avoid looking outside for now.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I sent them an email yesterday and waiting to hear back. I had access at one time, and they sent me the email about the update to begin with, so I'm a little confused about that. I bought it from Flight1 originally.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this