Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Aerosoft DA CRJ Tutorial Flight & P3D

So I am in the flight tutorial PDF and it says

"Load the flight “Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial” that will place the aircraft with all the correct settings and at the correct location. We will start your flight at the American Eagle terminal, so the CRJ-700 is placed on their platform."

Problem is there is no such saved flight in the load scenarios option in P3Dv4. Its annoying when they can't even get a basic scenario right!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

12 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

So I am in the flight tutorial PDF and it says

"Load the flight “Aerosoft CRJ Tutorial” that will place the aircraft with all the correct settings and at the correct location. We will start your flight at the American Eagle terminal, so the CRJ-700 is placed on their platform."

Problem is there is no such saved flight in the load scenarios option in P3Dv4. Its annoying when they can't even get a basic scenario right!

That's because the installer placed those files in "Documents" instead of "Douments/Prepar3D v4(Or V3) Files":cool:..at least for me

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Just stick it at Gate 45 at KLAX on a new flight and that will be good enough. That's what I did, and just went with clear weather. And don't worry too much about the fuel and payload either, you don't need to use the manager prior to the flight loading to sort that out, you can use the little EFB right from the cockpit, which in fact is better anyway as it lets you stick those values direct into the FMC.

Note too that some of the explanatory pictures of where the controls are in the tutorial PDF are some way down the page sometimes rather than being next to the text about them, so if something is not apparent on the tutorial PDF, just scroll the page down a bit.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I don't find it anywhere (the flight).

I'll give them a pass. PMDG did the same on their tutorials.

Small potatoes, I guess, when you're releasing a giant project.

Fun aircraft, btw.

Oh. The update has placed the files in the correct place. Good on them.

They did say wait 2 weeks if little problems are unpalatable...

Edited by RichieFly
New stuff

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

If any of you guys have any questions regarding the systems or anything or just want some tips on how this thing is flown, feel free to ask. I fly these birds here in the states.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

In case you still need help, this has been addressed/answered in the Aerosoft CRJ Forum.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.