Jac_49

Black Marble Base for P3Dv4 released

I just downloaded and installed Black Marble Base for P3D v4.

Did a short flight at Vancouver CYVR area. Night scenery looks very nice and I did not noticed any impact on my FPS.

Regards Jac

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

48 minutes ago, Jac_49 said:

I just downloaded and installed Black Marble Base for P3D v4.

Did a short flight at Vancouver CYVR area. Night scenery looks very nice and I did not noticed any impact on my FPS.

Regards Jac

only the base files are out.  I think hes uploading vector and the others now.  

ok mate... like I said above only the base one is out.

Thanks! But what exactly is black marble? Is it a global night lighting system? If so how will it work with ftx vector? will the 2 conflict? Will wait and see more reviews, but I'm interested in the product.

Hrmmm, so black marble is a global night lighting addon. Its what Taburet night lights is but on a global scale right? How's the coverage for other parts of the world, such as Asia? Is it pretty accurate?

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Hrmmm, so black marble is a global night lighting addon. Its what Taburet night lights is but on a global scale right? How's the coverage for other parts of the world, such as Asia? Is it pretty accurate?

correct

Heres London video

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164595750

30 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Thanks! But what exactly is black marble? Is it a global night lighting system? If so how will it work with ftx vector? will the 2 conflict? Will wait and see more reviews, but I'm interested in the product.

Their website will explain it. Yes its global and when I asked the question about ORBX vector the dev said no conflict, you can turn ORBX vector off but I dont know if that means that I need to turn ORBX vector off before using black marble or what.