Sign in to follow this  
Jac_49

Black Marble Base for P3Dv4 released

1 minute ago, B777ER said:

What check box? I have it and I have adjusted the night lighting value to 15.0 to see the night textures. 

Ok, if you want to split hairs, you check the box (Urban Areas Lighting at Night) and then set the value.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

1 hour ago, MartinHannon said:

If anything, I'm starting to feel this product would've done better had the developers actually approached ORBX with the idea rather than trying to develop and market it all themselves - the confusing pricing and support packages, unclear products, saying it's compatible with vector when it isn't, saying that's been fixed when it seems not to have been. Honestly, the Night Environment products he released were really good so I'm really hoping something comes of this, but... I just don't even know anymore.

I think Chris sounds like a stand up bloke and not like alot of the crooks we have in this gig.

Alas once again a product had been released without proper testing and past off as the norm.  

It's quite blatantly obvious it doesn't work with orbx vector,  orbx lc or the regions.  

Orbx and utx where really the only 2 things he had to beta test it with, and he didn't,  which is why it's now it's reared it's ugly head.

Let's see if John from orbx plays the game and helps him out by telling him which exclude.bgls need to be disabled it's in both their interests to get the products working in harmony as otherwise it's one or the other.  That could affect sales for orbx and Chris. 

I got to mention it again as it pains me too see it,  all of the testing and the discussions with orbx should of been done before hand to iron it out now.  Now this is just a mess, like many new products are when they arrive on the market.

Good luck Chris I hope you get some joy and common sense out of the orbx team, but you shouldnt of released telling people it was compatible and you should of contacted orbx beforehand. If you'd of published under the aerosoft brand like night environment you know they wouldn't of published you unless you had.  Good luck with orbx, let's hope it can get fixed 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Yes, that's very well said Pete.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I'm locking this one down simply because we have two long threads going on the same subject and merging them would be a mess. please continue is the other thread.

Thanx,

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors