Rhinozherous

Simple DC-6 Checklist

18 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very handy. Thank you, Klaus!

Jos Denis

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys! Happy to help.

If anyone has ideas for improving, I am open to it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, Rhinozherous said:

Thank you guys! Happy to help.

If anyone has ideas for improving, I am open to it.

I did make a few changes to the checklist...mostly to get it down to 8 pages (including a page for my set up stuff).  I also made it so it could be used with and without the AFE by using RED type for the items the AFE does not perform or that I want to verify.  Finally I have deleted (and this is still a work in process) a few items that I found were not modeled in the sim.  I have no way of posting it to the forum but could PM it to you is you wish.

Again, thanks for making my job easier on this.

 

Garry Lundberg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, flytriman said:

I did make a few changes to the checklist...mostly to get it down to 8 pages (including a page for my set up stuff).  I also made it so it could be used with and without the AFE by using RED type for the items the AFE does not perform or that I want to verify.  Finally I have deleted (and this is still a work in process) a few items that I found were not modeled in the sim.  I have no way of posting it to the forum but could PM it to you is you wish.

Again, thanks for making my job easier on this.

 

Garry Lundberg

Sounds good! Would be nice if you PM it to me, Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, flytriman said:

I did make a few changes to the checklist...mostly to get it down to 8 pages (including a page for my set up stuff).  I also made it so it could be used with and without the AFE by using RED type for the items the AFE does not perform or that I want to verify.  Finally I have deleted (and this is still a work in process) a few items that I found were not modeled in the sim.  I have no way of posting it to the forum but could PM it to you is you wish.

Again, thanks for making my job easier on this.

 

Garry Lundberg

Hi Gary!

Yes - It would be nice if You could post the Checklist via PM to me, too.

Thank You

Rolf

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the middle of a project through tomorrow and after a flight last night have a few changes I want to make, where I found a couple of mistakes I made, so will get to everyone late tomorrow after I'm done with my project.

 

Thanks,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, flytriman said:

In the middle of a project through tomorrow and after a flight last night have a few changes I want to make, where I found a couple of mistakes I made, so will get to everyone late tomorrow after I'm done with my project.

 

Thanks,

You could load it up onto the avsim library, always a good thing to share such things with the community! No problem from my side, if you want to! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have never done that but I will look at their instructions and see if I can up-load the file.

Thanks,

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, flytriman said:

Have never done that but I will look at their instructions and see if I can up-load the file.

Thanks,

 

Good work! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now