Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Are you finally Prepar3d for Reality XP GNS V2

Excellent, is there a list of supported aircraft (as in integrated, not a popup window)?

Cheers, Rob.

55 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Excellent, is there a list of supported aircraft (as in integrated, not a popup window)?

Cheers, Rob.

I'd like to know too.

i hope GTN will have ability to import user waypoint and user checklist (even if i know how to do it manually by modifying the CARD file)

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

5 hours ago, pmanhart said:

I would second this request. I used to spend as much time getting the FLT and FLN gauges installed into my panels as I did flying simply because of how spectacular they were.

Same here!  :cool:

Bert

I took the new Reality XP GNS 530W v2 on a test flight earlier on today.

The ability to place the GNS 530W gauge into the Mooney Ovation VC without needing to fiddle around with a text editor and panel files makes this extremely user-friendly.

As I approached Innsbruck the LOWI RNP RNAV approach RWY 08 (LPV approach) became active as expected, I've posted some screenshots here:

17 hours ago, RXP said:

GNS V2 not only supports our traditional keyboard shortcuts, but it also supports the default GPS commands! 

This is an awesome feature - great work!

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

9 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Cheers, Rob.

The GNS units integrate into any VC that already has another GNS, default, Mindstar or Reality XP 'classic'. The new RXP tool finds all present GNS units in the aircraft, within the sim! For instance in the Carenado Cessna 337 that I tested first in Prepar3D v4; I just had to load the plane in its default state and it was very easy to swap the Carenado GNS 530 with the new RXP GNS 530 by using the RXP tool within the simulator. The tool reloads the aircraft for you when you have made your choices, with the simulator running. (Likewise the tool would also work perfectly if I first would have used the Carenado executable to replace the default GPS with the old Reality XP one before starting the sim). No need to edit cfg files and restarting the sim..The new units also integrate very nicely into A2A aircraft this way. I tried the Cherokee that was setup for the Mindstar GNS 430. The RXP tool found this unit and replaced it with the new RXP one with ease. Brilliant!

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

16 hours ago, DavidP said:

I would love to see the 'T' and 'N' gauges reinvented into P3Dv4. The ADF gauge was the best implementation of an ADF (especially ADF "dip") I have ever seen, and helped immensely in practicing for IFR procedures in real life.

10 hours ago, pmanhart said:

I would second this request. I used to spend as much time getting the FLT and FLN gauges installed into my panels as I did flying simply because of how spectacular they were.

5 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Same here!  :cool:

I loved those gauges too!   Wouldn't the issue be that they were 2D, and as almost all gauges in addon aircraft these days are 3D, I'd guess it would be tricky to replace / integrate them?

Bill

1 minute ago, JYW said:

I loved those gauges too!   Wouldn't the issue be that they were 2D, and as almost all gauges in addon aircraft these days are 3D, I'd guess it would be tricky to replace / integrate them?

That does limit their usability, but where they can be used (like in my F33 Bonanza) they make all the difference in the world..

• Upvote 1

Bert

1 minute ago, Bert Pieke said:

That does limit their usability, but where they can be used (like in my F33 Bonanza) they make all the difference in the world..

Oh I know Bert - you sent my your config files for the F33 w/ 'T' and 'N' line gauges a couple of years ago! :biggrin:

Bill

The venerable FLT and FLN are the kind of gauge that we'd very much like to see fly again in Prepar3d!

In the meantime, we have the GTN Touch to finish and the upcoming G500/600 to tease you with.

Oh, by the way, the GNS V2 has just been released! :blush:

I thank you all for your kind words and support, and I'm looking forward more of your comments on the new announcement thread here:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)