Sign in to follow this  
torium

Community Update 11 Now Live (v 1.3.20517.0)

We're rolling out update 11 today, big things to note are the new user interface that we've implemented for mission selection and a couple of tweaks under the hood that won't have an impact just yet, but will be necessary for future updates. 

Aircraft (All)

Cold and Dark menu no longer appears after exiting the pause screen

Prop appearance and animation improved

User Interface

The mission select menu has gotten a makeover! The map was getting rather crowded, so we have implemented a new system where you can access in-sim missions.

27b6a694d0004908643bf3f84923158278a83d1b

We're still working on a number of the updates we mentioned in previous updates and our live stream a couple of weeks ago, so stay tuned for more information.

So still no fix for the buggy clouds? Im not a programmer or developer, but to fix the fast moving clouds when you have Simul on the team shouldt take so long to tweak. It just about speed and timing..in anyway keep up the great work and keep them updates coming. :)

Hey, 

Just a quick update on our end, trueSKY fixes we're still working with Simul. 

A quick note that the Mission UI changes didn't go out with the update as planned. So we'll hopefully have a hot fix for that out shortly. 

Thanks for posting it on the forum, I was about to bring it over, but you beat me to it (I'm on holiday, so lagging a little behind) :) 

• Upvote 1

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

Yes got the update I had to re-edit my call signs, cheers Cryss keep them coming looking forward to the trueSKY update I think it`s what sets FSW apart from other sims.

Ray Fry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

5 hours ago, Cyrex1984 said:

So still no fix for the buggy clouds? Im not a programmer or developer, but to fix the fast moving clouds when you have Simul on the team shouldt take so long to tweak. It just about speed and timing..in anyway keep up the great work and keep them updates coming. :)

Considering it is the most complex sky and cloud system we have ever seen in modern video game titles, I would say "shouldt take long to tweak" is a significant underestimation of what it takes to change a system as complex as TrueSky. Will they do it? Yes, but it's by no means easy even when the 1st party is involved. 

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

The fact that they are changing the way the mission area work's mean's once again that they are listening to the community. As a mission creator for FSW I am extremely happy about this. Once again I really like the fact that they listen to the community. Good job DTG.

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Isn't it great that DTG don't just throw stuff out there untested? but instead go 'it ain't right, lets wait'. Yes that is a bit frustrating when we all want shiny new stuff, but it is nevertheless cool to see a software company which doesn't just throw any old cobblers out there without caring. Props to you DTG guys for not pandering to pressure from higher ups, and props to higher ups for not engenderering that regime and creating that pressure on the guys at the coalface. DTG are very cool, other developers could learn a lot from them. You guys continue to go up in my estimation.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here