Stratocruiser1

P3Dv4 Aircraft?

I thought I remembered someone starting a sticky post for posting which FSX aircraft work in P3D v4, freeware and payware. Is that list somewhere in this site, or maybe another site? 

Thanks

Howard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for that, Maarten, but the post I saw was in English and listed some freeware planes that work in P3Dv4. It was a simple post in one of the forums that started a list and anyone could add on to it as they found a plane that worked. 

38 minutes ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

Thanks for that, Maarten, but the post I saw was in English and listed some freeware planes that work in P3Dv4. It was a simple post in one of the forums that started a list and anyone could add on to it as they found a plane that worked. 

was this the one

http://www.theskylounge.tv/topic/5106-the-ultimate-p3d-v4-add-on-update-compatibility-list/

bob

Dave, that is the one. Thanks. You know we all visit so many sites during the week, then get interrupted by all kind of things, like hurricanes, etc. that when you get back to flight sim again, you have a vague memory of something you wanted to explore, but the memory is faded. Thanks guys.

Howard