captain420

ChasePlane Replay Camera mode

I've heard the announcement about this at the Flight Show on October 7th, but other than that haven't heard much about this new amazing feature. Does anyone know if it's available in the latest beta build yet? I would love to try it out.

I heard they are working with 3rd party plane developers to make sure this replay will show everything from planes such as PMDG and so forth. I really hope thats the case, because thats one annoying thing is watching your replay to see some of the effects not show up or out of sync or showing up weird.

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Was an ezdok guy but the sale price and all the new announced features sold me. Picked up the 777 Immersion for the sale also. They said at the presentation they were trying for a November beta release of these features. I like Chaseplane so far in my 2 flights with it.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

Was an ezdok guy but the sale price and all the new announced features sold me. Picked up the 777 Immersion for the sale also. They said at the presentation they were trying for a November beta release of these features. I like Chaseplane so far in my 2 flights with it.

Really glad to read that! If you have questions on how to use it, don't hesitate to post them on the forums

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

You can watch the presentation here: 

Where?. For some reason I don't get the link.

Ed