Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

5 minutes ago, tgcbraun said:

Some study level E-jets would be awesome, but I do not expect this coming from PMDG, unfortunately. 

Disagree, brother, and agree.

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

E-Jets...

Shudder...

So that’s a no on PMDG doing one? :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

764 please.

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I don't make the calls, but I think they're weird, and I had an awful time working them way back when I worked the ramp. I do not have fond memories of them...at all.

Kyle Rodgers

31 minutes ago, Boomer said:

764 please.

But only after the B763ER ;)

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

I don't make the calls, but I think they're weird, and I had an awful time working them way back when I worked the ramp. I do not have fond memories of them...at all.

Anything in particular? Just really cramped or quirky?

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Anything in particular? Just really cramped or quirky?

Mix of:

1. The bag bin was awful. It was MD80 levels of cramped, and had this cage over the fire detector that had razor sharp (instead of rolled, as would be logical) edges.

2. It required mainline-like services, but it’s technically an RJ. Since it was an RJ, gate planners would routinely put them on regional gates instead of mainline gates, some poor rampie would have to go find stairs, and it would be a mess. Some stations had gate planners who understood this. IAD did not (and mainline controlled all gate assignments).

3. The plane just looks dopey - outside and in. Smack some tassels on the end of the weird handlebar yoke and you have your trainingwheel bike all over again. Stand by while I go find you a card to stick in the spokes...

• Upvote 5

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

The plane just looks dopey - outside and in. Smack some tassels on the end of the weird handlebar yoke and you have your trainingwheel bike all over again. Stand by while I go find you a card to stick in the spokes...

Some would argue it is the plane equivalent of a bike with training wheels :biggrin:

5 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

3. The plane just looks dopey - outside and in. Smack some tassels on the end of the weird handlebar yoke and you have your trainingwheel bike all over again. Stand by while I go find you a card to stick in the spokes...

So Kyle,

what do you think of Concorde then??:laugh:

• Upvote 1