HLJames

Eagle, Colorado to Jackson, Wyoming

Recommended Posts

MSE 2 Colorado, Wyoming

ORBX Eagle County Regional Airport

ORBX Jackson Hole Airport

Carenado PC12 HD Series

Thanks for viewing!

37886670735_932ad2437f_h.jpg

24900277718_3eb884f334_h.jpg

24900276598_ae2eed8092_h.jpg

23908910337_4ed1af3451_h.jpg

38773564351_123dad721f_h.jpg

24900277588_9b67ddb870_h.jpg

23908910057_226e36dcd0_h.jpg

24900277328_058822e92a_h.jpg

24900276438_4ccff5997e_h.jpg

23908909927_bad448b9a4_h.jpg

24900277118_8b10cb6ed4_h.jpg

23908909747_cd9dc20f7c_h.jpg

23908908787_cd0c832320_h.jpg

24900276788_872094836a_h.jpg

24900276308_4de4b0c26c_h.jpg

23908909477_7709daecbd_h.jpg

24900276658_ef47e60caa_h.jpg

23908909187_563787d6d1_h.jpg

23908908387_4a94a1eb25_h.jpg

24900277788_334b2b6b04_h.jpg

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great shots!  Love the flight between these airports (two of Jarrad's best!).

Greg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you recalculate the weight & balance? That suitcase the young lady's dragging looks rather heavy! :tongue:

We have some great countryside in the UK, but the US has much more variation.. and it's huge! :cool:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello James, yesterday when flying a Dash between lac Tahoe and Denver, I have in sight a Pc 12, was perhaps your's. ;-)

The pictures are very nice as you do often for our pleasure.

Mark

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

Nice flight!

Thanks very much for commenting!

11 hours ago, lownslo said:

Great shots!  Love the flight between these airports (two of Jarrad's best!).

Greg

Appreciate the comment....both airports are popular destinations!

3 hours ago, woodhick said:

Nice flight indeed.  Thanks

Many thanks for comments.....This route goes over the Wind River Range!

3 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Did you recalculate the weight & balance? That suitcase the young lady's dragging looks rather heavy! :tongue:

We have some great countryside in the UK, but the US has much more variation.. and it's huge! :cool:

Big thank you for comments....always take my Eagle girlfriend for a ride....lot to see in the UK the coastlines have wonderful waterwork!

2 hours ago, ms2 said:

Hello James, yesterday when flying a Dash between lac Tahoe and Denver, I have in sight a Pc 12, was perhaps your's. ;-)

The pictures are very nice as you do often for our pleasure.

Mark

Huge thanks for commenting.....PC12 a very nice kit.

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now