Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spilok

Did an upgrade to Windows 10 last night

7 posts in this topic

Horrible upgrade for me.  Wouldn't even let me create a FOLDER on my desktop, and that infamous swirling blue circle was back!  Reverted back to previous Windows 10 version this morning and now all is well.  Did this on December 10, 2017.

Stan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

 

2 hours ago, spilok said:

Horrible upgrade for me.  Wouldn't even let me create a FOLDER on my desktop, and that infamous swirling blue circle was back!  Reverted back to previous Windows 10 version this morning and now all is well.  Did this on December 10, 2017.

Stan

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro v1709 16299.98. This is the latest update I've installed. Is there a new one?.

Cheers, Ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, edpatino said:

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro v1709 16299.98. This is the latest update I've installed. Is there a new one?.

The latest version is 16299.125.  It was just released this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

The latest version is 16299.125.  It was just released this afternoon.

Yes, thanks, just installed it 15 min ago.

Cheers, Ed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0