Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Feelthere EMBRAER E-JETS V.2 175 AND 195 P3D4

3 hours ago, markmasterson said:

Steve,

All I can say is wow...I searched AVSIM but did not have the right keywords obviously.   Your work is greatly appreciated! 

My pleasure Mark.

Looking back at the EMB paints I did (I also did a ton of the EMB 120 as I was with the freeware folks who created it), this was the 1st plane I added a photo tail to that got me hooked on them...I've since added them to a lot of paints, Lufthansa especially

sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&I

And here is an example of a decent photo tail on the AS CRJ I did:

3pMAEE.jpg

I just think they look better so that's how I paint 'em when the livery warrants it (if it has a dark color its better as a photo in my opinion). 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I agree, very good artwork...For all of us who fly and sometimes don't pay attention to the "Who" does the great work we enjoy.  I thank you.  I hope you have a great holiday and hope to pay attention to more of your work now that I found it!

After buying, a little dispite...

On the product page, the programmation of this aircraft... seem to be on the top (real vnav, fadec, overspeed gestion, etc. )

But the grafic realisation of the cockpit is so bad on mine 2K screen (blur text, old textures with jacking coming from the old time before fs2004).

That, I think never take-off with this aircraft.

Don't understand the realisation team, to do well done new good 2d panels was not a very big task...

lost mine money, 25$ is beter in a scenery to buy.

2 minutes ago, markmasterson said:

I agree, very good artwork...For all of us who fly and sometimes don't pay attention to the "Who" does the great work we enjoy.  I thank you.  I hope you have a great holiday and hope to pay attention to more of your work now that I found it!

Thanks Mark.

You're "discovering" me at the end of my 16 year painting career...so you may not see too many more new ones from me in the future. 

The good news is that there are tons of great painters out there, and I'm leaving the painting world in good hands. :smile:

You have a great holiday as well!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Has anybody tried the TSS E175 soundpack for this p3dv4 version? does it work okay?

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

If I don't own the fsx version will I need to purchase both the fsx and the p3dv4 upgrade product? Or can I just purchase the p3dv4 version for it to work?

5 minutes ago, Jagger said:

If I don't own the fsx version will I need to purchase both the fsx and the p3dv4 upgrade product? Or can I just purchase the p3dv4 version for it to work?

Just purchase p3dv4. There is no upgrade from previous owners anyway unless you bought the fsx version recently. 

Waiting for a sale here. Think its ridiculous it costs 25$ for just compatibility with no bug fixes , no upgraded VC textures, no wx radar with no intention to fix it. Real shame. Guess I have to stick to the Xplane ones for now. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Known issues;

-the Weather radar doesn't work. We are not planning to add this functionality in the future.

Fine. If you can't be bothered to fix it, I can't be bothered to buy it. Good luck with your business.

what annoys me most about this, is no upgrades, improvements or model configs (i,e: enhanced wing tip mod, etc).  Just the same buggy airplane from almost a decade ago.  Worst part is, I actually paid for it....AGAIN.....and still have to do so many configuration modifications just to get it even remotely close to how it actually flies/feels in real life.  What  a shame.  May uninstall completely and just stick with X-planes versions.  Even though you can't "safely" takeoff or land a plane in Xplane, the visuals are just as good, flight is smooth and systems (although lacking on the E175) are good enough for refreshers and what not.  I dunno.  Being that it's 2018, I kind of expected better with Wilco/Feel There since they took everyones money throughout the years.  Least they could do is offer a discounted price.  really bothersome to me that I've paid for this aircraft twice now and once was for a port over!  Who knows....maybe I'll learn how to create aircraft from scratch and code my own E175 model to include the "vintage" model, enhanced winglets and maybe (since this would take a while) the E175 E2 variants.  Hmmm....

Cheers,
Caleb Elliott
ATP- E170/E190/CL65/ E145

• Upvote 2

On 29/01/2018 at 5:14 AM, Caleb Elliott said:

what annoys me most about this, is no upgrades, improvements or model configs (i,e: enhanced wing tip mod, etc).  Just the same buggy airplane from almost a decade ago.  Worst part is, I actually paid for it....AGAIN.....and still have to do so many configuration modifications just to get it even remotely close to how it actually flies/feels in real life.  What  a shame.  May uninstall completely and just stick with X-planes versions.  Even though you can't "safely" takeoff or land a plane in Xplane, the visuals are just as good, flight is smooth and systems (although lacking on the E175) are good enough for refreshers and what not.  I dunno.  Being that it's 2018, I kind of expected better with Wilco/Feel There since they took everyones money throughout the years.  Least they could do is offer a discounted price.  really bothersome to me that I've paid for this aircraft twice now and once was for a port over!  Who knows....maybe I'll learn how to create aircraft from scratch and code my own E175 model to include the "vintage" model, enhanced winglets and maybe (since this would take a while) the E175 E2 variants.  Hmmm....

Cheers,
Caleb Elliott
ATP- E170/E190/CL65/ E145

Caleb,

Would you mind sharing your modifications? Would be really interested to have them if you wouldn't mind.

My twopenneth - I've decided I can't fly this aircraft at night. Taxi lighting is non-existent and landing lights with dynamic and HDR off are just a horrible grey fog blanket that actually affect visibility adversely. And the exterior view shows the landing light flood permanently on.

Just picked this up. Great work on the systems and hand flying is a joy but the model and texturing itself leave a LOT to be desired, especially in P3Dv4. I did find the original FSX VC upgrade mod but I think we're at the mercy of those within the community to enhance this product as Wilco/FeelThere are content with just porting it over. 

Caleb, wouldn't the mods from its FSX days still hold weight since it seems absolutely nothing was changed? Might be worth a try if you have the modifications saved.

Apart from the visual disability it comes with, I agree on implementing a working WXR too. They really should have polished this up properly, especially since nothing like this exists in the market and that's been the case since it was initially released for FSX! Doing so would justify the $25 price tag.

I have noticed that the yoke stutters back and forth quite rapidly while in a turn. Is this normal?

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

1 hour ago, beachdog2001 said:

I have noticed that the yoke stutters back and forth quite rapidly while in a turn. Is this normal?

Yes, it existed in the FSX version as well

Shom

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Seems like something rather obvious to fix over such a long time. The real aircaft doesn’t do this, does it?

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

13 hours ago, beachdog2001 said:

Seems like something rather obvious to fix over such a long time. The real aircaft doesn’t do this, does it?

Agree however in their release notes they wrote there are zero advantages/bug fixes over the FSX version aside from it being 64 bit compatible.

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]