Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

Advanced Fighter Jet

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

Read the original post. It has a couple. It has nothing to do with mobile.

"adv. fth.jet." and "fth.jet"

The thread title was similar. Almost looked like an error message dump.

Kyle. I do not expect you to understand the abbreviation "adv.fth.jet. I want a in dept simulation of a modern fighter jet. Do you understand or not?

3 hours ago, Wenholt said:

I want PMDG to create an highly advance modern fighter jet as the F-22 Raptor or F/A 18E/F.

And I'm sure many of us want them to create some other plane. Does that mean it's going to happen? Probably not. They more than likely have their own ideas without other people demanding things from them.

• Upvote 2

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

1 minute ago, Captain Kevin said:

And I'm sure many of us want them to create some other plane. Does that mean it's going to happen? Probably not. They more than likely have their own ideas without other people demanding things from them.

I do not know how PMDG planing for the future. In my company we always ask the customer about what they want and what they need.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Not many other potential customers would be prepar3d to pay that kind of money.

I´m not sure about that. A simpel marketing investigation will show if customer are interest or not. Do not have any conclusive conclusions. Knowledge is power.

3 hours ago, Henry Street said:

REDACTED

henry, I wrote  "P3D Prof". Maybe you not understand the abbreviation "P3D Prof". Just ask me, I can help you understand;-) The Superbug seams to compatible with Academic licens only.

9 minutes ago, Wenholt said:

The Superbug seams to compatible with Academic licens only.

Interesting... There must be a reason for this? 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Interesting... There must be a reason for this? 

Yes, Profit :-) Do not misunderstand me. Go for Profit is good thing.

26 minutes ago, Wenholt said:

Yes, Profit :-) Do not misunderstand me. Go for Profit is good thing.

There are no technical differences for an installation between the academic and professional license. It will work... technically. 

1 hour ago, Wenholt said:

I do not know how PMDG planing for the future. In my company we always ask the customer about what they want and what they need.

It may come as a shock to you, but PMDG does not run the same way your company does. If PMDG were to ask all their customers what they wanted, they'd be getting responses for just about every single plane that's out there, and there's no way they can do all of that within a reasonable time period.

I´m not sure about that. A simpel marketing investigation will show if customer are interest or not. Do not have any conclusive conclusions. Knowledge is power.

500 Euros is a lot of money, more than even double what the Professional version of P3D costs. Do you know anyone who would pay that much for a flight simulator add-on, because I don't.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Kyle. I do not expect you to understand the abbreviation "adv.fth.jet. I want a in dept simulation of a modern fighter jet. Do you understand or not?

I am not sure if this is a language barrier thing or not but you come off as extremely demanding and rude. 

Do you have DCS world?  some great fighters on that platform..  I am waiting for the F/A18 they are making to come out

• Upvote 2

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

11 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

It may come as a shock to you, but PMDG does not run the same way your company does. If PMDG were to ask all their customers what they wanted, they'd be getting responses for just about every single plane that's out there, and there's no way they can do all of that within a reasonable time period.

500 Euros is a lot of money, more than even double what the Professional version of P3D costs. Do you know anyone who would pay that much for a flight simulator add-on, because I don't.

I do not know. Therefore I suggest marketing investigation as we always do in my company before we create a new service for customers.

2 minutes ago, mikea76 said:

I am not sure if this is a language barrier thing or not but you come off as extremely demanding and rude. 

Do you have DCS world?  some great fighters on that platform..  I am waiting for thea new service they are making to come out

Well, maybe I´m to rude. I work in the military security service. We are all a bit rude in that department;-) I may be interested in DSC. Is it a realistic platform or more like a toy? Do you talk about VRS F / A 18E?

I am not interested in a PMDG fighter jet!

• Upvote 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

6 minutes ago, Wenholt said:

Well, maybe I´m to rude. I work in the military security service. We are all a bit rude in that department;-) I may be interested in DSC. Is it a realistic platform or more like a toy? Do you talk about VRS F / A 18E?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/world/

its not a toy.. the advanced modules have very good flight models, and system depth

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Just now, YukonPete said:

I am not interested in a PMDG fighter jet!

What aircraft do you want PMDG to create?