miguelodium11

B777 cockpit textures problem

7 posts in this topic

Hello.

I have a problem with some textures in the 777 cockpit.
Attached images:

1.png

2.png

Some textures not work.

Thank you all in advance.

Miguel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I beleive this is a known bug in P3D. I recall it has s9mething to do with too many addon.xml flies and the sim for some reason doesn’t like it. 

Full names on the forums please, first and last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I beleive this is a known bug in P3D. I recall it has s9mething to do with too many addon.xml flies and the sim for some reason doesn’t like it. 

Full names on the forums please, first and last.

Sorry, my name is Miguel Torregrosa.

And how can i resolve this problem with the addon.xml files ? 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, miguelodium11 said:

Sorry, my name is Miguel Torregrosa.

And how can i resolve this problem with the addon.xml files ? 

Thank you. 

The only way I know of is to get the number of addon.xml files under 35. 

Maybe @scandinavian13 could help you some more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep the number of add-on.xml files to a minimum by having one per developer.  Most installers create a separate xml for each addon but that is not necessary.  For example, I have all FlyTampa products (at least a dozen) in one add-on.xml.  Easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

The only way I know of is to get the number of addon.xml files under 35. 

Maybe @scandinavian13 could help you some more?

Thanks for the heads-up on this.  I was not aware of this limitation in P3D.  Hopefully that will be looked at in future releases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, downscc said:

I keep the number of add-on.xml files to a minimum by having one per developer.  Most installers create a separate xml for each addon but that is not necessary.  For example, I have all FlyTampa products (at least a dozen) in one add-on.xml.  Easy.

Hello 

Thank you answering.

I only had 5 add-on.xml files and one was repeated and I deleted it. I did not get the plane to work properly.

Also I have the 737 of PMDG and it work perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now