Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[27JAN18] First Preview of the PMDG 747-8. Exciting Times Ahead!

Hmm, time start saving again as I really want the Dash8...it will become my main mount for AVSIM.

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

I hope the SDK will also contain the electronic checklist features, so that Bryan York can make a completely 747-8 customized FS2Crew (he couldn't with the 777, since there was no SDK for the electronic checklists).

That said with such sdk you can make airline specific pages.

Just wanted to bring up my question again. Will it be possible to get ATIS information via the ACARS of the 747, and are you going to simulate a GLS approach?

Thanks, Phil Tereny

1 hour ago, medic89 said:

simulate a GLS approach?

Has been confirmed.

2 hours ago, Boomer said:

Hmm, time start saving again as I really want the Dash8...

There is one available from Majestics, if you can‘t wait :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Wow - just absolutely WOW!!!   I have grown used to the fact that when PMDG goes silent they have their heads down in the mud somewhere to come up with something incredible, and you have pulled out all the stops yet again!

The P3D v4 features are great since I have actually just today started to invest in the odd and ends needed to make the transition and to put FSX away for good.   Absolutely stunning work folks, I cannot wait for the finished product!

Regards

• Upvote 3

Thanks Robert, just wait to buy my P3DV4 And My New Pc Gammer to run everything to full the only thing that is missing is some complement of weight and balance similar to TOPCAT but well I hope some day some creator make this tool for our simulators

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

3 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

There is one available from Majestics, if you can‘t wait :ph34r:

Check my sig ...already have it.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

Thanks Robert, just wait to buy my P3DV4 And My New Pc Gammer to run everything to full the only thing that is missing is some complement of weight and balance similar to TOPCAT but well I hope some day some creator make this tool for our simulators

There's TOPS it's pretty decent ! :D

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Check my sig ...already have it.

:laugh: fair enough.. couldn't see the signature on the mobile :D

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2018 at 5:25 PM, rsrandazzo said:

I hope that un-confusifies™ the issue a bit!

haha.. Absolute GOLD!!

• Upvote 2

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

I face a personal problem :(
I am asked to plan my holidays .. which I would like to plan according to the release of the -8 :D

You understand me? Everyone wants to enjoy his holidays with the own beauty Queen :) :D

• Upvote 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

Magic 8 Ball says release April this year.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Magic 8 Ball says release April this year.

Maybe as a April joke that no one will believe and the servers are stable and fast? :D

• Upvote 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware