Sign in to follow this  
Gavriel Binkovitz

The system does not recognize me

Hello,

After paying close to one hundred dollars for the Boeing 737 with the plug-in the system does not recognize me

Even though I have updated several times, I have been employed and given a number of transactions and received a notice that I am blocked

I tried to download the plane by the two links but I got a message that the system does not recognize me ..

I have been waiting for two weeks or more for an explanation or for help but I have not received anything ..

very disappointed and considering canceling Deal through the credit card company and do not buy more of you

Please if someone reads my message and can help

Hello,

Have you submitted a ticket there:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com

If it is your first time, you have to register with a different account that the one you used for purchasing.

It is the only official support from PMDG and they will help you through the process.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

2 hours ago, Gavriel Binkovitz said:

I have been waiting for two weeks or more for an explanation or for help but I have not received anything ..

as you are providing your email adress below, please take note that PMDG doesn't offer email support. They have a ticket system as Romain has just explained. Normally an answer takes not more than 48 hours, but they are only human beings, sometimes a support request gets lost... if you have used the ticket system before, just open a new ticket, they will come back to you shortly for sure..

13 hours ago, Gavriel Binkovitz said:

Hello,

After paying close to one hundred dollars for the Boeing 737 with the plug-in the system does not recognize me

Even though I have updated several times, I have been employed and given a number of transactions and received a notice that I am blocked

I tried to download the plane by the two links but I got a message that the system does not recognize me ..

very disappointed and considering canceling Deal through the credit card company and do not buy more of you

Please if someone reads my message and can help

I have removed your email for your privacy. There is no ticket open with such email on our system. As the guys above indicated please open a ticket through support.precisionmanuals.com 

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Gavriel,

I reviewed your account and I would ask that you follow Chris' recommendation to contact our technical support team.

They can explain the issue and work to resolve the problem with you directly.  It will be much better than doing so in a public space.

Thank you!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am really frustrated that I did not succeed in getting what I deserve .. After payment, I expect to receive the money for my money and I did not receive it. I look forward to supporting you precisely because your company is respected and my only respect has not helped to this day .. Please send me a direct email to get what I paid for and continue to buy and of course thanks to everyone who tried to help !!!

• Upvote 1