Sign in to follow this  
Alberto Zanot

Free Bombardier CRJ-700 Complete HD Rework for Prepar3D v4

Did you have the chance to test it in your P3Dv3 machine? And what were the results?

Pierre

Hi Pierre!
Unfortunately not, i had troubles with my v3 macvhine. Do you have P3Dv3? I try to recompile it for V3, would you like to beta test it?
If so, PM me your email

Hi Alberto

I downloaded your work and installed it as recommanded in your Installation Manual, but I have a problem.

After loading a scenario and choosing a model, I cannot access to the FMC, Overhead, etc...

When I press the key to cycle the different views (like in other planes) I have a completely black screen.

Who do I wrong ?

Jacques (Francia)

Thanks Alberto for the wonderful work!

I have GSX and did what the manual indicates for GSX users but for some reason Shift+E+2 (or any other number) does not open the cargo doors even though it's defined in the [exits] section. It only works with the main door. This only happens with this plane.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Thanks for any insight.

On 6/2/2018 at 1:23 AM, jmillerw said:

Thanks Alberto for the wonderful work!

I have GSX and did what the manual indicates for GSX users but for some reason Shift+E+2 (or any other number) does not open the cargo doors even though it's defined in the [exits] section. It only works with the main door. This only happens with this plane.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Thanks for any insight.

I always used the FMS to open the doors so I never had this issue.

I am running this in P3D3.4 and it seems fine,  This is fantastic work and  has my thanks.  Evert time I have a nice coffee when I fly it I wish I could send it to him.  It is obviously a work of love and not just of the more often seen throw it out to the customers quickly so we can make something else or charge them again for V2 with a few faults fixed.

Harry Woodrow

I could never get it to work in 4.2, (Graphically) so havn't even bothered with 4.3.

18 hours ago, Kardeck said:

Alberto,

Is this compatible with P3D v4.3?

I just completed a 45 mintue flight and had no issues. It was fine in 4.2 and now 4.3. 

Greg G

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Alberto,

Just to say now that I have upgraded to v4.3 your install works well and I also merged your panel into the IRIS Global Express. Very fine work - thanks!

Expat

Unfortunately i lost the zip install file.

Can anyone kindly help me and send me the original zipped file downloaded from the website, so i can upload it again?

Thanks a lot friends.