Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

FSL Website hacked ??

Look at pss they ripped people off,  jetted off to Malta then rebranded as BBS.  

Look at the guy who did UT2, same thing, left people with an incomplete product, disappeared till the storm calmed down and resurfaced and rerealeased again.  

If I was fsl I'd realease that 319 then go and hide for a while, then in a couple of years do a 'Peter Andre' and reinvent yourself with a new product. 

Simmers are suckers, people pay money to watch belynz open his online groceries, people bought that BBS 320 and that UT Live even after they developers had skankted them not 3 years earlier. 

Sack lefteris, rebrand, move on

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, vortex681 said:

I'm just as disappointed with those people who continue to publicly support FSL as I am with the company themselves.

It's a judgement call and I trust my judgement. If you're disappointed in me I can live with that.

Having met both Andrew and Lefteris I trust them both. Yes, Lefteris can be tetchy at times but I just accept that's his personality. He made the bad call back in Feb and it was quickly reversed. Andrew is mainly involved in coding. I don't know any others and what their roles are.

I have no information that proves the latest action by placing files in a Windows folder is damaging. If anyone is able to prove they are I'd be interested to read it. It's been a week now and nothing has materialised so I'm guessing there isn't a problem with the files themselves.

They produce aircraft of quality. I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I didn't purchase Concorde 64-bit once it becomes available.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Wow, they really are in a whole load of pain with all this 

14ppkc-6.png

40 year old 4chan trolling. 

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

58 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Copy. I wasn't aware that that one happened. Thanks.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Back on topic... Lefteris has updated the info on the FSL site at 13:30 GMT today if anyone is interested.

No credit card info was taken as that is not stored on the site. If people have changed their password then they should be fine. The only personal info I have there is my email address and my system specs. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather